This is truly a great resort. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
The room was clean, and fully equipped. Being right off the beach was a bonus.
There is so much to do around the resort, and almost everything is within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beachside resort is one of the hot spots in Southern California. It's location near the Pacific Ocean gives each guest the relaxation they need in a vacation resort. Stay in a studio, one or two bedroom condos for a relaxing experience. Each of the rooms include mini kitchens, sofa sleeper, dishwasher, hair dryer, microwave, one bathrooms, and a private patio/balcony. This resort does not have air conditioning however rooms are equipped with ceiling fans in the bedroom and kitchen. Southern California Beach Club is also a non-smoking resort. Please note the minimum age to check in is 21, must have valid ID and credit card to check in. A nightly taxable USD 20.00 resort fee will be collected upon booking. This fee includes parking, internet, beach towels and phone calls. -Quiet Hours- from 10pm-9am. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the resort. We look forward to hosting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Southern California Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern California Beach Club Hotel Oceanside
- Southern Ca Beach Hotel
- Southern California Beach Hotel
- Southern California Beach Club Oceanside