“Addy's Birthday”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Vista, California, United States
“Addy's Birthday”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The portions are large and the food is good. But best of all the staff is accommodating. Our group started out at 11 and jumped to 18. Between the staff and some other considerate customers, we were all able to sit together at one large table. Atmosphere is surf culture and the rest rooms are not to be missed; both are works of art!

• Visited June 2014

Tualatin, Oregon
“Great SoCal breakfast ”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Skip the ho-hum hotel breakfast and drop by here for a surfing treat. Great menu. Try the Portuguese sausage breakfast plate.

1 Thank Claudiapdx
Tucson, Arizona
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped by there on my way back to AZ with my nephew to get a bite before the long drive. Looked up local stops on trip advisor and this place was recommended and I wasn't disappointed. I had the most tasty burger I've had in a long time. I will definitely revisit when I'm in the area!

1 Thank AZRose75
Utah
“Amazing food and service!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

So incredible... both quality and service. We can't wait to go back!
Best breakfast spot and cafe we went to on vacation!

• Visited May 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Beach Break = Road Trip Break”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We were headed down to San Diego on the morning of May 28..we were a little grumpy and tired!
I found the Beach Break Cafe in Oceanside on my TripAdivsor app. It was just what we needed! The cafe was spotlessly clean, had loads of cool surf board and photos, yummy food and outstanding service. Our waitress, whose name we never got, was perfect! She complimented us on how well behaved our kids (11&14) were. She even offered us our iced teas to go. Our food was exactly what we wanted and we would gladly go there again.

• Visited May 2014