Ramada Oceanside
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$155
Residence Inn
La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$149
US$122
  • Pool
Best Western Oceanside Inn(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$144
SpringHill Suites San Diego Oceanside/Downtown(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$155
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$135
Orbitz.com
US$145
US$141
Days Inn Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$81
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$139
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffleshard boiled eggsstaff was friendly and helpfulfree continental breakfastnon smokingclose to downtownrefrigerator and microwavecomfortable stayvery nice hotellocation is greata great place to staydebbiefreewaycerealaccommodationsmaintenance
FilterAll languages

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Andrew S, General Manager at Ramada Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have enjoyed my stay at this facility. The rooms are very clean and the maids are very nice. The front desk staff was very helpful. The very well dressed skinny guy was on point. Even the overnight big guy was helpful. The tv is good with good channel selection. Overall this hotel is one of the best in the Oceanside area I recommend if with 2 thumbs up.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review. I will ensure my staff sees your kind words and give them the proper kudos they deserve. As with all of our reviews, I let my staff know what we are doing well and what needs improvement. This is the only way we know how to gauge how we are really doing. We look forward to seeing you again while staying with us.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were one of the unfortunate families to be evacuated during the May fires, and we could not have picked a better place to stay that was pet friendly. I originally booked online, and when I got there to check in (which they allowed us to do early at no charge!!), the gentleman working the desk let me know that they had dropped their rates for the evacuees, and let me know how to get the difference back from the company I booked through. They also had a pack'n'play for me to use for my littlest guy at no extra charge (thank goodness, mine did not make the shortlist of things to toss and go). I can't say enough how friendly and helpful the front desk staff was, I think the first gentlemen I talked to was Brian, and the second day I think his name was possibly Adam (no offense meant if I can't remember your names, my mind was elsewhere). The breakfast was slightly better than typical continental, served in a clean room with a very nice lady keeping it stocked and fresh. This hotel has made a loyal customer out of me with their behavior during that stressful time. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JayMay711

Thank you very much for the kind words and review. We were glad we could assist in that difficult time. I am proud of my staff for the way they were able to accommodate so many people in such a short amount of time. I made sure we did not gouge the evacuees that needed to stay with us and lowered the rate while also making sure anyone who booked at a higher rate had the opportunity to get a refund. I am most glad that nearly everyone we had the pleasure of serving, was able to go back to their homes intact. Again, we really appreciate the thoughtfulness of your words and we look forward to assisting in any way we can in the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed two nights for Memorial Day weekend. The hotel is not fancy. But it is a Ramada. So its exactly what you would expect. The room and bed were comfortable. Its on a pretty busy street but we had a room on the forth floor and you could not hear the traffic at all. The area is not great but not bad either as other reviewers stated. There is a donut shop (which was REALLY good), Burger King and some other fast food places nearby to walk to. I saw that others said you could walk to the beach. Its possible. But you have to cross a pretty busy bridge to get there. And it would probably be at least a 15 minute walk. I wouldn't want to do it with a bunch of beach gear in tow. You can drive to the beach and park for $8 per day in the lot next door. I would recommend the Ramada if you are just looking for a nice, clean hotel that you are using as merely a place to sleep and are venturing out all day in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nicoleGoodyear_Az

Thank you for the awesome and detailed review. We really appreciate it when our guests take the time to give us a fair and accurate review. We have worked hard for the last 5 years to drastically improve our hotel and work with the surrounding area to improve it as well. We have so much more planned for the coming years and will never stop working and thinking of new ways to better serve our guests. I really like the tips you gave regarding walking and parking near the beach. Each situation is different, and you did a really good job of pointing that out. We hope to see you again in the near future so that you can see the difference we make on a daily basis.