Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego
Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$134
Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$155
Residence Inn
Best Western Oceanside Inn(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
US$84
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$144
La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$106
La Quinta
US$141
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$139
Days Inn Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$81
Hotels.com
SpringHill Suites San Diego Oceanside/Downtown(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$155
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswalking distanceroom was cleancontinental breakfaststores and restaurantsfridge and microwaveking bedsan diegovintilecampratesoceandennysmarina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Never been to the San Diego area. I was pleasantly surprised. Updated, clean, inviting rooms. Management extremely friendly and accommodating. From the outside you might think it's an outdated motel, even though it may be, rooms were great. I'd stay there again. Easy access on and off I-5 and camp pendelton.

• Stayed: August 2014
OceansideHarborInn, Guest Relations Manager at Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

I am pleased to hear of your enjoyable stay at Harbor Inn & Suites in Oceanside. We strive that all our Guests' leave with a memorable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

the management \owners are fantastic. Thanks again for a great stay. I recommend this hotel to anyone who stays in oceanside. Especially if you want to be closer to clubs, beaches,restaurants. I really enjoyed myself here. The owner gave us a ride (which he didnt have to) and showed us around. I lost my shoes in the ocean and he took me to get me a pair of sandals.

• Stayed: July 2014
OceansideHarborInn, Guest Relations Manager at Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Harbor Inn & Suites during your recent visit to the North Shore of San Diego. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit and were able to take advantage of some of the great attractions in the area. Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your visit. We hope to welcome you and your family back to the property again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Out there for a business meeting on Camp Pen. Within a 5 min walk of Joes Crab Shack and Baja Rockin Lobster. Freeway traffic noise is pretty loud when you open the door of your room. Not much to look at out the window either. The staff is very friendly and keep the place up. The room was average. The sheets were clean and the A/C was cold about all I needed for the trip I was on. Booked through hotels.com at 139$ a night which seemed a bit pricey but I can see it based off the proximity to the beach and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. It is through such feedback that we may strive to improve our product and service standards. I was sadden to hear of your experience and want to assure you that I am personally addressing all issues you have raised. I hope that you will consider to stay with us in the future in order that we can demonstrate our true Harbor Inn hospitality.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Bathroom was muggy comforter was stained ac was from 1900s wifi was dreadfully slow and they offer a late check out however crystal at front desk failed to mention that there would be a fee 122 is next to stairs and is terrible

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the Harbor Inn and Suites Oceanside. It is through such feedback that we may strive to continually improve our product and service standards.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We came in late. Tired and another hotel had screwed up our reservation. We were greeted very professional and we were very satisfied and treated very very nice. We would totally recondite this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write such a positive review. We love knowing our guests had a pleasant stay with us.

Thank you for mentioning how wonderful out staff is. We take pride in providing Great Customer Service!

Thank you also for mentioning how wonderful our locations is. We are located near so many convenient shops and restaurants at the #OceansideHarbor.

Again, thank you for taking the time. Your opinion is always valued.