I stayed here July 19-22, 2005 with my mother and 6 year old son to meet with a friend to go to Legoland. (By the way, Legoland is only about 15-20 minute drive from here!) This is your basic Days Inn, decent, clean and reasonably priced. The staff was very nice. They had a continental breakfast included too-cereal, muffins, rolls, coffee, milk, juice. We paid 87.50 per night before tax. It has a pool and hot tub, and yes, you can see the ocean from the pool area. Some of the rooms have an ocean view as well. As some of the others have stated, you can walk down a path by the pool to get to the harbor and beach area (a dirt path, may be hard for those who have trouble walking downhill...or up later--and also through a parking lot and a pedestrian underpass to get there) However, once you do get there, it's great ! Loved the beach.
It's also close to Camp Pendleton and Oceanside itself, which we had a blast driving around one evening. Neat little town--had fun shopping there.
We also visited the very beautful San Luis Rey Mission which was about 5 miles from the motel. I would definitely stay here again next time I come to Oceanside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is within walking distance to Oceanside Harbor and Beach. The hotel is right next to the main gate of Camp Pendleton. Legoland is 10 minutes away. San Diego Zoo, the Wild Amimal Park and Sea World is 30 minutes south of the Days Inn. Disneyland is an hour drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Oceanside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oceanside At The Coast Hotel Oceanside
- Oceanside Days Inn
- Days Inn Oceanside California