“Great deal!”

Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Oceanside
Wildomar
“Great deal!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed here for one night just to get away and got a really good price for our room. The room was clean and we had a beautiful view of the golf course lake which had a fountain and ducks in it. Staff was very friendly. The other side of the hotel has a view of the dressy so if you stay here just ask for a room facing the lake and you will be happy.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Koepflek

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Gotta say it's a pretty great budget friendly hotel. As with any trip of mine it was a company paid stay and only for once night but there wasn't a single thing I'd complain about. Josie (front desk) was very polite and helpful, they even called my room a few hours later to make sure I was settled in and happy with the room. Location is pretty good, easy access to the freeway and wherever else you would need to go; plus you're right next to a hooters! (lol)

Pros (based on the room I booked which was the king bed suite)

Very Clean - Linens were bright with no visible staining
Everything was in working order, no issues with plumbing, electrical or drainage (and at least 8 times out of 10 I get the room with the a/c system that only has a working fan)
Staff was very friendly,social and courteous
Affordable (again I didn't pay myself but the rate was 89.99 for the room which is pretty good)
Ample Parking

As far as I'm concerned as long as I don't need to work IN San Diego this will be where I'm staying from now on.

Room Tip: Personally I love the king bed suites
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Los Angeles
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Stayed at this hotel in December 2013-check in was quick and friendly.
The room is very spacious. Love that there is a full sized fridge and cupboard stocked with plates and silverware. Great for families who can do light cooking or reheating. There is a big flat screen TV and the beds are nice and comfortable. I love the toiletries too. The building is secure-guests need to swipe their key cards to get in after 11p-which is great for security but bad if you have friends or family coming to visit. Lots of free parking. Hotel is close to the freeway and many shops and restaurants. ESA is a great value!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Oak Hills, California
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed in Oceanside for 4 nights while undergoing a very painful outpatient medical procedure that made it impossible for me to drive the 2 hours to my home. I was by myself and the staff was great. They pushed me in my wheelchair to my room several times, physically carried my belongings to my car for me on checkout, graciously ran some breakfast to me in my room when I was in too much pain to travel down to the lobby, and always answered the phone in a pleasant way. The view out my window of the lake with the ducks and the people playing golf made for a restful view from my bed while I was recuperating. The kitchenette with the fridge/freezer allowed me to store up frozen dinners before my procedure and then microwave them when needed. The standard bathroom door folded back along the wall giving me full access to the bathroom with my wheelchair/walker and was wide enough for me to roll in with it. The room rate was VERY reasonable, $15 less per night than what the Express Hotel just to the south of them was charging for a room not even half as nice.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the lake if you will be there during the daylight hours to watch the ducks and...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Slidell, Louisiana
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Not too far from my previous stay at this location. Only a few days this trip. Left a note at the front desk this morning (before 7 am) about the bath sink not draining - the sink is still not draining. I have to say though that the front desk staff are great and on the ball. Can't beat this ESA versus the next door competition for sure!

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms on the Interstate 5 (east) side. Though I left the windows open for the fresh a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Deltona
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I am a travel Nurse and my Wife is one also. We worked at Tri City Hospital in San Diego. This was a pleasant stay for the both of us. The staff went out of their way to help us with faxing and printing out information for us. The rooms were quiet and clean. The staff were always very friendly and would call and check if everything is to our satisfaction,very impressive. We personally want to thank Anthony for his professionalism representing Extend Stay America. We also would like to thank Maria in housekeeping for working around our busy schedules and for the excellence and pride she took in cleaning our room. We don't know everybody's name but there was always a tall dark haired woman in the morning at the desk and always said good morning and welcome home, very refreshing. I look forward to the day that we may return to this hotel and stay there with this fantastic staff.

Sincerely;
Raymond Vincent RN
Marilyn Maxwell CCRN

Room Tip: Stay to the back of the hotel very quiet with a nice golf coarse.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Farmington, Missouri
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I've spent the last 3 months in an Extended Stay in Asheville NC and it was a dump. I had almost given up on this Brand. However, the warm greeting and newer style room has renewwd my faith. Imagine my surprise when they told me I would have to change rooms in a week because they were remodeling again. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us now! I only ask the company to uprade your television channels. Not everyone wants 5 ESPN, and 6 News channels out of you 21 choices.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside are quieter and face a golf course.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business