“Location! Location!”

Best Western Oceanside Inn
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Oceanside
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Nice, clean hotel just minutes drive from beautiful Oceanside beach. Spent a great couple of days here exploring beaches, Legoland, Safari Park. Hotel location provides easy access to everything we wanted to do. Although the property is just off the freeway, and our room was on the freeway side, noise was not an issue. Clean property, great location and friendly staff.

1  Thank Steve D
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Dear Steve D,

Thanks for writing such an enthusiastic review, much appreciated! I'm glad to hear that our location next to the freeway didn't deter you from staying with us - many of our guests are surprised by how quiet it is inside the rooms! I hope you had a fun time exploring Oceanside's beaches.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Firstly I commend you on the lovely breakfast & breakfast room was clean & plenty of seating, unlike other best westerns we have been too. I just have a couple of suggestions..room seemed to be musty smelling & the bathroom was rather smelly too...not to be toooo picky but there were hairs in the bathtub which was sort of gross, we only stayed the one night but found that to be enough and couldnt wait to check out. I think it was room number 11/12....not quite sure but was a wee dungeon. The staff were very nice and us being kiwis they understood us very well...even had a wee laugh at our "accent"

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear KimMandy69,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN Oceanside Inn. One of the things best things about working at a hotel is that you get to meet individuals from all over the world and hear about their travels. So my team and I had found it to be a real pleasure to speak with you. New Zealand sounds like a terrific place!

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that you found it to be better in comparison to other hotels you have stayed at. In regards to your room and bathroom, I am very disappointed that it fell below your expectations. I would appreciate it if you could send me an email at management@bwofoceanside.com so that we can discuss things further.

Thank you again and safe traveling!

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Nice, clean and quiet room. Survey requirement of 200 characters minimum is a pain. I'll not bother next time because of this.'kfma'sdglkfgmn'reij'jrmei'pjmenrpignkme'gjim'pemgr'd'pgoiesgm''dsa'gper'gejr'pe'rgegrmera'pmdrkmg'ser'gkmeorgm

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Anthony V.,

Trying to reach a minimum character count can be annoying, so I really appreciate taking time out of your busy schedule to share your comments with us. I love reading reviews from our guests. And I'm glad to know you liked your room!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We went to see a show at the amphitheater in Vista and stayed overnight at this hotel, which was located about 15 minutes away. Very convenient to get to - right off the highway. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Wifi worked fine. The breakfast offered was minimal (I was a little disappointed with the selection of fresh fruit). Other than that, I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JCDC1982
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear JCDC1982,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope you had a great time at your concert in Vista. In regards to breakfast, we are continually working hard to improve the food options we have available for our guests. I appreciate your comments and will see what I can do to add additional fruit options which you can enjoy the next time you visit us.

Thank you again and safe travels!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I couldn't ask for a better place to stay.Entire staff was helpful,friendly,and went the extra mile especially Harry,Rena,and the G M Sapath.The free breakfast was awesome,the room was clean,quiet,and very comfortable.We will definitely stay here every time we're in the area.

2  Thank Mark S
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Mark S.,

Wow! Thanks for writing such a stellar review! My team and I strive for excellence and I'm happy that Sarath, Harry, and Rena were able to provide you with such a positive and memorable experience. I will be sure to share your review with them.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Oceanside.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This property is well managed and safe. Clean property and courteous staff. I-5 was across the street but we had no noticeable traffic noise. We were in the area to visit family. Location was selected to be convenient for family visits, but was also convenient for day trip to the pier/ beach.
We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WarmSands6
BWOceansideInn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear WarmSands6,

Thank you for your review. My team and I always strive to provide all of our guests with an enjoyable stay. And I am glad to know we are your go-to hotel when you want a convenient location next to the beach when you are visiting family.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was clean and updated. Pool area is very nice and well maintained. Breakfast was the normal hotel breakfast, coffee was good. Very close and convenient to downtown Oceanside and the Pier. Right off the exit of I-5. Totally enjoyed the stay there and will stay again when in Oceanside.

Dear Deb B,

Your review is greatly appreciated. I always enjoy hearing from guests about their stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Oceanside!