Room is not bad. Quite clean; customer service is nice. Just don t like the stairs that go up to the room. It seems a little steep and hard to bring luggage up and down. Also, I'm a woman; i wear high heels and it is difficult to go down the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Super 8 Marty's Valley Inn, warm rays of sunshine and soft coast breezes greet you each day. We are perfectly located between San Diego and Los Angeles to offer you the best of Southern California. Delight in the shimmering magic of the Pacific Ocean. Indulge in deep sea fishing, golfing, surfing, whale watching, shopping, or just relaxing in serene, sun-filled paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Oceanside Marty's Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Marty`s Valley Oceanside Hotel Oceanside
- Best Western Oceanside
- Oceanside Best Western
- Super 8 Oceanside Marty's Valley Inn California