Super 8 Oceanside Marty's Valley Inn
Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$165
US$211
US$200
Residence Inn
US$188
US$155
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
ComfortSuites
Best Western Oceanside Inn(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$98
US$100
Days Inn Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$151
Hotels.com
Southern California Beach Club(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$244
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort(Oceanside)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Stay here quite often. Everyone is super nice. Reason I stay is because of the rates. They are great. I think that Sam the manager could be a little more business oriented in the fact that I asked for him to comp me a room due to the fact that I stay there so often. They are running a stay 2 night get one free promotion and I did not do it that way I paid daily so he would not give me the deal . He stated he has nothing to do with the promotions. Was not to pleased that he did not care if I returned even though as a elite diamond member, he could care less. Thank You . Otherwise everyone else at the hotel was superb.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SharonLynn1956
JashJaiswal, Manager at Super 8 Oceanside Marty's Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

As I mentioned before, I cannot comp you the room since the deal you are talking about is an online promotion that requires a buy 2 nights and get 1 night free deal, WITH an advance purchase and payment of all the 2 days. So when you ask me the third night, I cannot retroactively go back and add that promotion to your account. However, to show our appreciation for your loyalty to Super 8 Oceanside and because you are a Wyndham rewards, we always try to upgrade you to a suite at no additional cost.

I do hope we see you again, and hope you can take advantage of our 2 nights get 1 free deal promotion. We are sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I have stayed here several times in the last few months and Kevin/Mary are great but Ana refuses to match Expedia rates saying if you want that rate book online and is overall rude I had an issue with my room and she did not offer to change rooms just saying I will pass it on to maintenance in the morning. I choose to stay somewhere else because she was working and she photo copied an ID after I told her she could not. Stay away if she is at the front desk.

• Stayed: January 2014
JashJaiswal, Manager at Super 8 Oceanside Marty's Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay here but when you had a problem with your room we offered to move you and you refused. We do hope you change yor mind and you come back to stay here again. thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Nice little pool and hot tub. Waffles with continental type for breakfast. Beautiful and unusual flowers growing around the pool area in December. We were on the 2nd floor, but easy stairs. Picnic tables, fridge and microwaves so we could cook and relax indoors or out. Friendly, helpful staff. they let us check in early.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you, See you soon...