This property may be located near the harbor, but the rooms are just horrendous! Though, the front desk was very helpful during check-in and check-out. Other than that, I would not be coming back to this place. Their website photos are so deceiving (I stayed in one of the suites and it didn't come close to what I expected). The standards held at this property are very low because there were so many things wrong with the room. First off, the living room ceiling fan was not functioning correctly. One of the blades was crooked, so when the fan would run at a higher speed, it would hit the ceiling and the white paint would fall on the dining table. Also, the carpets had numerous stains and just needed to be changed! It was so dirty that I feared walking barefoot in my room. Secondly, one of the light bulbs in the bathroom was missing! They didn't even bother replacing it, so it was slightly dark in there. The bathtub / shower was very narrow and needed to be renovated (shower head was old and dirty). It wasn't until night time when I realized that I could barely see anything. The lighting in the bedroom was so dim and really uncomfortable. We had to use the hallway light as a secondary source since the lamps in the room were not bright enough. But the WORST thing about this place is the bed. I woke up the next morning and my back was aching!! The last time I felt this was when I slept on a worn-out spring mattress, which is exactly what this bed was! Very disappointed in this place, and I can only see people staying here if they owned one of the boats in the harbor. Overall, I will not be coming back to this property and would not recommend it to anyone. Definitely not worth the price for a run-down place like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oceanside Marina Suites is located on a private peninsula in the Oceanside Harbor. Surrounded by water on three sides our resort offers a host of amenities in a serene natural environment. Relax by the pool or your own private patio; stroll along the adjacent marina or shop and eat at the Marina Village. Our Boutique styled hotel is newly remodeled.We have large one & two bedroom suites with fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens, as well as regular standard rooms. Some suites offer an in-room spa for your private enjoyment. Our heated pool, spa ,sauna and Cabana Room are conveniently located on our spacious grounds. Relax in the gazebo and watch the boats navigate in and out of the harbor. Or, if you prefer, grill a steak at our pool side barbecue. Each morning savor our complimentary continental breakfast served by the pool.Located just 10 minutes from Legoland, you'll be away from the crowded San Diego Harbor and beaches. So, for an unbelievable waterfront vacation, come to the Oceanside Marina Suites. You'll be amazed at what a night or two will do for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceanside Marina Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Oceanside Marina Suites California