We stayed at the Oceanside Marina Suites in Oceanside, Ca from July 13 - 20th .It is surrounded on 3 sides by water and the boat marina, so you definitely know that you're at the ocean! This property is run by 2 different rental companies and we were rented under Vacation Internationale. .They have renovated their suites and have nice furniture, full size stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and vanity tops. Instead of the typical sleeper sofa, there is a murphy bed in the living room, which was very convenient. Another nice feature was, as well as the full bath tub/shower/vanity off the main hall, there is an additional vanity in the main bedroom, so you have an extra dressing area, especially if you have additional guests staying with you. The grounds were nicely landscaped and maintained . The pool was nice as well as the hot tub. They provided a Continental Breakfast down at the pool area every morning.
The negative features were that most of the Vacation Internationale suites are on the lower floor ,so you have no view - ours looked directly at the side of the building across from us. It also made for little ventilation and with no air conditioning, could be uncomfortable if the weather was hot. The downstairs suites made for easy access to the under the building parking area. The free WiFi had a very weak signal and wouldn't connect . It did look like the other rentals hadn't been renovated as nice as ours.
All in all , I would recommend this facility - it had everything we needed and was an easy access to nearby shops and restaurants in Oceanside and Carlsbad.
ey have been renovated with nice furniture, appliances, granite countertops and vanities. Instead of the typical sleeper sofa in the living room - they had a Murphy bed, which was really nice. another nice feature, especially if you have additional guests, which we did - is that the hall bath has the tub shower and vanity. In the master bedroom there is an additional vanity and mirror, so you have two areas for getting dressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oceanside Marina Suites is located on a private peninsula in the Oceanside Harbor. Surrounded by water on three sides our resort offers a host of amenities in a serene natural environment. Relax by the pool or your own private patio; stroll along the adjacent marina or shop and eat at the Marina Village. Our Boutique styled hotel is newly remodeled.We have large one & two bedroom suites with fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens, as well as regular standard rooms. Some suites offer an in-room spa for your private enjoyment. Our heated pool, spa ,sauna and Cabana Room are conveniently located on our spacious grounds. Relax in the gazebo and watch the boats navigate in and out of the harbor. Or, if you prefer, grill a steak at our pool side barbecue. Each morning savor our complimentary continental breakfast served by the pool.Located just 10 minutes from Legoland, you'll be away from the crowded San Diego Harbor and beaches. So, for an unbelievable waterfront vacation, come to the Oceanside Marina Suites. You'll be amazed at what a night or two will do for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Oceanside Marina Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Oceanside Marina Suites California