My husband and I are owners of a timeshare that has locations at the Marina Suites in Oceanside, CA. We checked in late on a Tuesday night. We called ahead to get the late check-in instructions and they were very clear and easy to follow. The room was clean and nicely appointed but we couldn't get the television in the livingroom to work upon arrival. Maintenance came out the next day and fixed the television. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. My only complaint was that we forgot some toilettries and when I asked at the front desk if they had them told me they couldn't give me any because I was a timeshare owner and not a hotel guest. I had the distinct feeling they had the toilettries on hand, and it seemed silly that they couldn't at least sell them to me. I think the timeshare company should have something worked out with the hotel to at least provide toilettries at a fee, if needed. There's no air conditioning in the unit so during a hot spell, like when we went, it can be difficult to keep things pleasantly cool, but if you can find a way to prop open the front door you can get a good cross breeze. Overall, our stay was very pleasant and peaceful. The grounds were beautiful and well maintained. The views of the Marina and pacific ocean were absolutely lovely. The full kitchen makes keeping snacks on hand or cooking a few meals in the unit very easy. I would definitely stay here again, I'd just double check that I have all my toilettries before I head out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oceanside Marina Suites is located on a private peninsula in the Oceanside Harbor. Surrounded by water on three sides our resort offers a host of amenities in a serene natural environment. Relax by the pool or your own private patio; stroll along the adjacent marina or shop and eat at the Marina Village. Our Boutique styled hotel is newly remodeled.We have large one & two bedroom suites with fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens, as well as regular standard rooms. Some suites offer an in-room spa for your private enjoyment. Our heated pool, spa ,sauna and Cabana Room are conveniently located on our spacious grounds. Relax in the gazebo and watch the boats navigate in and out of the harbor. Or, if you prefer, grill a steak at our pool side barbecue. Each morning savor our complimentary continental breakfast served by the pool.Located just 10 minutes from Legoland, you'll be away from the crowded San Diego Harbor and beaches. So, for an unbelievable waterfront vacation, come to the Oceanside Marina Suites. You'll be amazed at what a night or two will do for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Oceanside Marina Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Oceanside Marina Suites California