My husband and I stayed here when we came to visit our son stationed at Camp Pendleton. We have never been to Oceanside and didn't know the area or where to book. We are so happy we stayed at Oceanside Marina Suites! We will definitely stay here again on our next visit.
-staff: everyone we met was very friendly and helpful! From letting us check in an hour early to being more than helpful whenever we needed anything, we were thoroughly impressed
-location: could not have been better! Situated in Oceanside Harbor, there isn't a bad view from any room. Located close enough to the interstate for getting places, close to downtown Oceanside and beach and anything else you want to do. One morning I took a walk around the harbor and stopped at one of the little restaurants across the harbor. Walking distance to several restaurants and little stores.
-atmosphere: excellent! Was always quiet in the halls and very peaceful
-grounds: beautiful! has several places on grounds to just sit and watch boats coming in and out of the harbor....found a great little spot next to rocks with two chairs and another near gazebo with rockers set up to just sit and enjoy the view
-pool/hot tub: beautiful, clean, never very crowded, plenty of towels to get from the front desk; there are also grills to use near the pool area and grilling utensils available to borrow from the front desk
-room: we loved our room because it was spacious and had an equipped little kitchen. We had the king size suite which had a bedroom for my husband and me, a large bathroom, an eating area with a table, a kitchen with a full size fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher and sink, and a living room area with a fireplace, couch and chair. The room was a little outdated but we heard they are currently renovating rooms; we would ask for a renovated room next time, but would still stay there even if we had the same room we had
Very good experience and made our trip fantastic because of booking here. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oceanside Marina Suites is located on a private peninsula in the Oceanside Harbor. Surrounded by water on three sides our resort offers a host of amenities in a serene natural environment. Relax by the pool or your own private patio; stroll along the adjacent marina or shop and eat at the Marina Village. Our Boutique styled hotel is newly remodeled.We have large one & two bedroom suites with fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens, as well as regular standard rooms. Some suites offer an in-room spa for your private enjoyment. Our heated pool, spa ,sauna and Cabana Room are conveniently located on our spacious grounds. Relax in the gazebo and watch the boats navigate in and out of the harbor. Or, if you prefer, grill a steak at our pool side barbecue. Each morning savor our complimentary continental breakfast served by the pool.Located just 10 minutes from Legoland, you'll be away from the crowded San Diego Harbor and beaches. So, for an unbelievable waterfront vacation, come to the Oceanside Marina Suites. You'll be amazed at what a night or two will do for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Oceanside Marina Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Oceanside Marina Suites California