Stayed with family for a long weekend and had a great time with a 2-bedroom unit that looked out over the harbor and ocean. we watched the boats go by and the surfers on the beach all from the comfort of our patio. Full kitchen was a real treat to have. Good restaurants near by if you didn't want to cook. Fun to watch the seals play in the harbor too..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oceanside Marina Suites is located on a private peninsula in the Oceanside Harbor. Surrounded by water on three sides our resort offers a host of amenities in a serene natural environment. Relax by the pool or your own private patio; stroll along the adjacent marina or shop and eat at the Marina Village. Our Boutique styled hotel is newly remodeled.We have large one & two bedroom suites with fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens, as well as regular standard rooms. Some suites offer an in-room spa for your private enjoyment. Our heated pool, spa ,sauna and Cabana Room are conveniently located on our spacious grounds. Relax in the gazebo and watch the boats navigate in and out of the harbor. Or, if you prefer, grill a steak at our pool side barbecue. Each morning savor our complimentary continental breakfast served by the pool.Located just 10 minutes from Legoland, you'll be away from the crowded San Diego Harbor and beaches. So, for an unbelievable waterfront vacation, come to the Oceanside Marina Suites. You'll be amazed at what a night or two will do for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceanside Marina Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Oceanside Marina Suites California