I stayed at Marina Comfort Suites for a couple of night at the end of July 2014 for work. The assistant manager Zeidy Ramirez was very pleasant in checking me in. I ended up getting Room 326, which is a jacuzzi suite with an office area and balcony!
After entering the room, the bathroom is to the right, then a closet with a safe, ironing board, and iron. The jacuzzi is next, then a queen size bed with two night stands, a big screen TV, 3 shelves, a mini refrigerator, and microwave.
The bed was so comfortable! They let you pick your own perfect pillow. They placed two soft pillows in the front, and 3 firm pillows in the back.
In the bathroom, there's a large counter with a coffee maker, cups, ice bucket, plastic cups, and a hair dryer attached to the wall. Toiletries are Hair & Body Therapeutics brand – shampoo, conditioner, lotion, makeup remover, body soap, and facial soap.
There's a separate room with a desk, lamp, sofa sleeper, and table. A window and balcony has nice views of the beach.
I used the jacuzzi in my suite both nights. The jets were not that strong, like most jacuzzis. It was more of stream of water coming out of the jets.
The hotel has free parking, free wifi, an outdoor pool, and hot tub. There's a free hot breakfast 6:30 – 9:30am. The breakfast room is pretty small and I read that it can be crowded, so went before 7am, and it just started to get crowded. They had scrambled eggs, sausage links, make-your-own waffles. In a refrigerator, they had yogurt (strawberry and strawberry/banana), cream cheese, butter, and hard boiled eggs. They also had fresh fruit (apples, bananas, oranges), bagels and pastries, 3 different dry cereal, coffee, cranberry juice. The second morning, I went to breakfast at 7and it wasn't that crowded. The two proteins were scrambled egg pancakes and bacon.
The fitness room is on the 1st floor and is open 24 hours. It's fairly small, with a stairmaster, workout bench, stationary bike, and a Universal workout machine. There's workout towels you can use, as well as alkaline drinking water. I wish there were free weights to work out with.
There's a business center with a computer and printer. You can also email a document to the front desk and they'll print it out for you.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Oceanside all-suites hotel gives you easy access to such attractions Camp Pendleton, Oceanside Museum of Art, Mission San Luis Rey. California Welcome Center. Carlsbad Premium Outlets and California Surf Museum.Located four blocks from Oceanside Beach and Oceanside Harbor and 20 minutes to LEGOLAND California. We also offer such amenities as Free WIFI, Free parking, Fitness center. Guest laundry facilities and our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! Each of our spacious suites features a flat panel TV, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, safe, iron and ironing board. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets. Our Presidential suite also offers a whirlpool, wet bar and private balcony with an ocean view. Enjoy the combination of cozy accommodations, friendly service and wonderful amenities at the Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina Book now - we look forward to hosting you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites - Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina California
- Oceanside Comfort Suites