“A balance of authentic and bourgeois artisanal coffe and food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beacon Coffee Company
Ranked #5 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Ojai
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As a local to Ojai I was sceptical about this place at first. I consider myself a hardshelled townie. This place won over my heart in a matter of seconds. Staff is personable and prompt (shoutout to Courtland and Andrew), coffee and teas are responsibly sourced and made with care, and above all their food, is incredible. This is my favorite spot I. Town to grab a quick meal, especially their morning elderberry porridge, gluten free maple donut, and anything on the lunch menu accompanied by the incredible pickled habanero carrots. Seating can be limited but if you get there before the breakfast and lunch rush it's a minimalists cozy paradise.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I have been here several times for meetings with two other people. I always have latte. It comes in a large cup with beautifully arranged foam on top and room for more 1/2 and 1/2. The service is self; there are enough tables for people to sit alone and work on their computers and there are many there. My meetings last up to 1 1/2 hours and there is never a complaint or request to purchase more coffee or something to eat. The personnel are friendly and polite. I highly recommend Beacon as a centrally located coffee shop in Ojai that accommodates meetings and has excellent coffee.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The smell when you walk in and then you see they have housemade vanilla for your latte...heaven!! Enjoyed the jam bread and the vanilla latte, will be back again!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

was my first time here so didn't know what to expect. Didn't have a lot of breakfast items to pick from but the cappuccino I had was amazing

Reviewed 4 September 2017

this new location is right down town next to the bank of america with a nice large parking large...pretty nice contemporary look inside with some nooks for small groups and a large table for larger groups or to share and meet new friends... the coffee and tea are nice but love the treats especially the shortbread!! wifi attracts people who work so you are welcome to work also but I rather socialize!

Been to Beacon Coffee Company? Share your experiences!