“Best Smoothies in Ojai !!”
Review of Hip Vegan Cafe

Hip Vegan Cafe
Ranked #10 of 96 Restaurants in Ojai
Ojai, California
“Best Smoothies in Ojai !!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great food, nice atmosphere, outdoor seating. I go there for the smoothies, definitely best Ive ever had!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank datagram314

Newbury Park, California
“Still amazing!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

One of my all-time favorite vegan restaurants, stopped in for lunch and had the New York Reuben, fantastic. My daughter had a classic burger with avocado and loved it. Their salads and desserts are out of this world, for us it's worth the 45 minute drive.

New York City, New York
“Holy salad!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

'Hip' is a very cute vegan spot in Ojai. I am writing a review because, I want to be clear on what kind of Vegan place this is -- it is not a raw food restaurant. I was swayed by other reviews, but found out that it was not quite that. Rather, it is a cute little quiet cafe with a full menu (seitan, tofu, etc.) with gluten free options and a few raw meals. The food is fresh, the staff was kind, and the salads are enormous! Great for the price!!

• Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Three Scoop Salad Yum!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stopped in early when they first opened looking for a vegetarian restaurant and had a hard time deciding what to eat! The menu is large and varied. I decided per the recommendation of the staff on the three Scoop Salad Yum! Seed pate, Almond Pate, and a final scoop of hummus. It was even a little too much for me and I had the small. My favorite scoop was the spicy almond pate, and was a perfect compliment to the spring mix salad. I loved the beets and carrots, but the whole time I was eating it I could not help thinking it need a little jícama to balance out the color. It was delicious with the rice crackers, and when I come return for a stay I will definitely be back to try some more of the menu items. Get there early, or you may have to wait a little while for your meal as it gets pretty busy for a small place.

One nick-pic....I wish they had more sugar free drink options to choose from!

• Visited March 2014
Los Angeles, CA
“Perfect Food - Perfect Location”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Some of the best food in Ojai in a lovely little out of the way spot. Sitting on the patio is a form of meditation. I have only had amazing, fresh, healthy food @ Hip. Don't miss it!!! And get the iced tea. It will change your life :)

Visited April 2014

Been to Hip Vegan Cafe? Share your experiences!