“Galloping through Ojai valley was a fantastic thrill ride!”
Review of Ojai on Horseback - CLOSED

Ojai on Horseback
More attraction details
Owner description: Ojai on Horseback has retired from trail riding! Thank you to all our wonderful riders for good times and love of horses.
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I highly recommend Debbie as a trail guide. It was only my second time horseback riding and she taught me how to trot and gallop. She really knows her horses and the trails so I felt very confident. My partner was more experienced and she loved being able to enjoy the ride at her level of expertise without having to fall in a line of horses. I can't wait to do it again!

2  Thank Guyleen

Reviewed 27 May 2012

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary in Ojai and had a fantastic ride with Debbie. The horses are great and well cared for and the personal attention is unparalleled. We opted for the trail ride over the beach as the countryside there is so lovely.

We will be going back to Ojai and will make a point of going for a ride with Debbie again.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Beautiful horses and countryside. Great way to spend the day! To be out with those horses and experience the fresh mountain air was refreshing and relaxing. My daughter had a wonderful 13th birthday, trailing with girlfriends.

1  Thank Amckillican
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I've gone horseback riding several times over time and by far this has been my favorite. The mountain scenery was unbeatable. My horse Joe was a charmer and very well cared for. Debbie, the guide/owner treats her riders like friends.
All in all a memorable experience.!

1  Thank Gayle K
OjaiHorses, Owner at Ojai on Horseback, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Thank you so much for the review, I really appreciate it!

Debbie

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We were celebrating my birthday, and we had a fantastic time riding on the beach with Debbie. I highly recommend Ojai on Horseback - you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Carolyn W