“Best Day Spa in Ojai”
Review of Body Essentials

Body Essentials
Reviewed 25 October 2012

This is where I go for a great facial, in town, easy to book. I love their make-up line too. Fun to go here before a big night out and have your make up applied. What I like is their great monthly specials!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

A nice relaxing place to go. Kelly, the owner, is awesome, knowledgable and very service oriented.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

My girlfriend and I found Body Essentials when we were looking for a spa that accepts Spa Finders gift certificates. We were able to get appointments on a Sunday at the same time.
The owner of the shop Kelli is very friendly and asked us what kind of massage we preferred.
I had Day and my friend had Shannon. It was relaxing,quiet and very professional. Shortly after our visit we received a thank you from Kelli and a $10 off coupon for our next visit.
The rest of the day was spent exploring Ojai.
I would reccommend Body essentials for massage.