The Lavender Inn
OjaiValleyInn.com
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswine and cheesefrittatatapaswater featurescentral locationbed and breakfastlarge gardenprivate bathroommiddle of towntree housefarmers marketbreakfast was deliciousget awaythe main streetfell in loveeach morninglove this place
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed in the cottage, but saw most of the rooms. Beautiful decor, cleanliness, the food, the peaceful grounds! My first time in a B&B....the staff welcome you like family..if you miss out on the Lavender Inn, you miss out on part of the experience of Ojai! I always expect top notch for my money, I found it here!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank MaliaCP
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The Lavender Inn is a lovely place to stay. Friendly staff, very comfortable rooms and common areas full of treasures and thoughtful touches - fresh flowers and chocolates in each room for example and nooks and crannies to sit and ponder in. The breakfast was fabulous - really fresh and delicious, beautifully prepared and presented by Vanessa.
I shall return. Thank-you.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony - lovely to sit outside and read.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The Lavender Inn is a feast for the body and the soul. Each room is unique with beautiful art and things to enjoy. There are so many wonderful places to hang out it's hard to decide. The large garden area has sitting nooks everywhere as well as the comfortable porches. Kathy, Beth and Vanessa are wonderful hostesses. Vanessa's cooking is fantastic! The central location in Ojai is perfect for getting around easily and enjoying all the great things Ojai has to offer.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This was our second visit and lived up to our expectations. Ojai has so much to offer and we played tennis, hiked and mountain biked from the Lavender Inn. Room was comfy and quite, breakfast delicious, garden (and friendly cat) relaxing and the cheese & wine in the evening a nice touch. I can recommend it to those who appreciate the B&B experience.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Even though I go to Ojai for business I always leave the Lavender Inn feeling as though I have been on vacation. I love sitting on the big porch in the beautiful garden and eating the amazing breakfast that is served each morning. Everyone at the Lavender Inn works hard to make sure your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. I love that when my work is done I can park my car and walk any where in town. The location cannot be beat. The only thing that might make my next stay better is if they invested in higher quality mattresses. I will definitely return again and again

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business