“Good”
Review of Suzanne's Cuisine

Suzanne's Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Suzanne's Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in Ojai
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bristol
Lafayette, California
“Good”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We were in Ojai two nights and we so loved this place the first night that we reserved the second night. The patio has a lovely garden setting and is where you want to sit. Our first night was perfection and I think it was because of our waitress who took great care explaining specials and we were very happy. The second night our waiter was just there because it was his night to serve. He had zero personality and our entire experience was much less impressive. We should have quit while we were ahead. Our food was perfect the first night but we did not order so well the second night. Pasta was pretty ho hum.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Carolyn S

Los Angeles, CA
“Gem of a place and lovely meal”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Always stayed away for fear this place was unaffordable, but we found lunch to be quite reasonably and the experience wonderful. We sat in the back garden patio, service was impeccable, the atmosphere divine, and the food fresh, tasty, attractively presented, plentiful and quite affordable. We'll be back!

Visited April 2014
Ojai, California
“Suzanne's”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I marked this "average" even though ut's a bit better than that; but it needs something to push it up over "4". If you've never eaten in Ojai before, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank wradmr
Malibu
“Best place in Ojai”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The surroundings are excellent. The service is top notch. The food is to die for. This is one fantastic restaurant. We will go back every time we are in Ojai.

Visited March 2014
Long Beach Island, NJ
“Expectations fulfilled!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I am a pretty tough customer when it comes to creative cuisine. I had high hopes for this place. I picked it out as a lunch destination in ojai because it was highly reviewed for creativity and ambience. I was delighted. Knowing I was having desert, I picked a salad. Smoked chicken, freshest of greens, sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts and a great mustard vinaigrette. Generous portion designed artistically on the plate. I always like pretty food. Flavorful and light. The desert was chocolate peanut butter cake. Can you say sinful ? Imagine recees peanut butter cups with better chocolate as a cake lying in a swirl of peanut butter and chocolate sauce. You'll have to take some home. Ojai is lucky to have this place. Wish I could bring it home with me to nj.

• Visited March 2014