“Good seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The people were very friendly. The food was delicious, and they have a great happy hour. They have outdoor seating with great views.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Most people don't know they serve breakfast. Don't have a lot to choose from but its clean good food
On the special menu is Chicken and waffles Its all White meat.
You have got to go and order this. Fast service and a very friendly staff. Gus and Tami are very friendly. When in town make sure you stop in

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife and I love seafood. When we saw this restaurant, we quickly turned around and pulled in for lunch. It was too hot to sit outside, which was too bad because the patio looked like a nice spot. We were seated indoors, and immediately noticed an odd smell. I don't know if it was some sort of cleaning fluid or was coming from the fish, but we chose to leave before ordering.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We went on advice from a local and were very disappointed. The menu is straight out of the 90's. My salmon still had some skin left on it and was sitting in the watery buttery mixture that the veggies had obviously been sitting in for awhile. Looked and tasted straight out of a buffet. Nice outdoor seating though and the ceviche was pretty good. I don't understand all the positive reviews. Maybe sushi is the way to go? We didn't try any.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We came in around 3 pm for a late lunch. My chowder was excellent. It came with no sourdough bread, and when I asked for a piece of bread, the waiter brought me an entire loaf of bread! I was a little surprised, told the waiter all I really wanted was a piece of bread. He was a little confused, but took the loaf away, brought me back two pieces and didn't charge. He had charged for the entire loaf. I'm not sure why it was so confusing to him, but we got it handled. My husband ordered fish tacos. When they came, he should have sent them back; they were covered with melted cheddar cheese! Very very odd. Having said that, this may not have been the first string crew, since it really was an in-between time. I would go back because I thought the chowder was yummy, but my husband wouldn't, because he thought that the tacos were awful.