“Just WOW!”
Review of Giorgio's Pizza & Subs - CLOSED

Giorgio's Pizza & Subs
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: We have tables and green awning in the front. 12 TVs and 22 beers on tap. We were voted the best subs and coldest beer in town. Please stop by and experience it yourself. Thank you.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I must say, one of the best places to eat in Ojai. Robert is awesome and makes you feel like you are a local. I ordered famous Robert's Ultimate Burger which was a definitely a mouth full worth every penny. The 25 cent beer sign at the door caught my attention and brought me to this little gem in Ojai. My family enjoyed the food and the great service provided by Robert. We are looking forward to stopping by again with the rest of the family.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and had a delicious BBQ chicken n onion pizza and great onion rings also. Very friendly owner and nice atmosphere. Prices good too.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We've all watched "Cheers" and most of us can sing the lyrics. lalalala "where everybody knows your name" lalalala Well that's the vibe in Giorgio's.

It's so hard to believe that this relaxing local hang is so close to the crazy legendary mayhem of LA. Literally just a little over an hour away.

Ok, so the Ojai Valley has it's own special magic. Its "Pink Moment" alpen glow sunsets radiating off the TopaTopa mountain, the spiritual retreats, the kind of hippy Mayberry vibe as I like to call it. Yes, Ojai IS special. But beyond the arcade, a bit farther east than the tourists tend to explore, that's where you'll find this really really cool place called Giorgio's.

You know it's different as soon as you meet the ever present owner, Robert. His authentic hospitality is perhaps even more refreshing than the 23 beers on tap although that's hard to beat.

The food is honest, delicious and surprisingly affordable in this otherwise rather "spendy" valley. Serving Ojai's favorite subs (voted #1 in the local paper) plus loaded NY thin crust style pizza, monster burgers, lots and lots of different Buffalo wings, salads, calzones, pastas.... No one is leaving hungry.

A Ventura county "Good for Kids" certified restaurant, don't be surprised to find families and young 'uns hanging here and enjoying the comfortable space with its booths, tables, bar and window seating, healthy kid-friendly food selections and video games.

Touted as Ojai's only Sports Bar, Giorgio's has a room full of TV screens with all kinds of action happening from every angle and a cheer 'em on spirit.

As a vegetarian, I especially enjoyed having so many selections to choose from. I was especially impressed with their loaded veggie pizza (available by the slice!) and generous serving size of edamamé.

Who doesn't like having lots of beers and wines to choose from and outdoor seating where you can look down the picturesque avenue, watch the bicycles and strollers roll by or just gaze at the mountains.

Yep, Giorgio's is super cool and super fun and super friendly and super good. I was immediately glad to have discovered it. I recommend adding it to your list of local experiences when visiting Southern California.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I believe their saying is; 'warm beer, lousy food, bad service, its where all your friends meet'.
This place is fun, friendly, has craft beers on tap and yes the pizza and subs we tried are top notch. The husband and wife owners know everyone who walks in and are a big reason you come here. Make sure you don't miss Monday night football raffle and the free hord d'oeuvres.

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Lots of fun and the best pizza of all time. Friendly and efficient service. Too many cold beers on tap to count.