“Wonderful & Charming Place”

Su Nido Inn (Your Nest In Ojai)
Ranked #6 of 9 Ojai B&B and Inns
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Wonderful & Charming Place”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This place is so beautiful and charming. Does not look like a hotel, they look like cute apartments. The staff just like all the people in this wonderful town are so friendly. I definitely want to return and would highly recommend Su Nido Inn. They provided bike rentals and movies to watch in your room. The toiletries they provide are top notch. The grounds are kept up, very quite and romantic. We were very impressed and happy with our stay.

Room Tip: The Eagle Suite was magnificent, but I am sure all the other rooms are just as nice.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
La Verne, California
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Su Nido is a terrific place to get away from it all. It's a private and comfortable inn that is a block or two away from downtown Ojai.

The staff was very accommodating and informative on what to do and places to visit. The property is beautiful, well maintained and very peaceful. I'd stay there again for sure. My girlfriend and I enjoyed her birthday trip here and stayed in the Robin suite. Very cool layout, kitchenette, patio, nice size bathroom and great bed!

The ONLY thing I was bugged about were the bike fees that Su Nido applies. For the nightly rate, those should be free!

If you make it to Ojai, check out: The Ojai Olive Oil Company

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JBTabije
Palm Desert, California
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I recently spent several days in Ojai, Ca. staying at the Su Nido Inn. This is a small all suite hotel situated 2 blocks off the main street (Ojai Ave.). The rooms all have fireplaces with separate living rooms and bedrooms. The property is two stories but no elevators. There is no pool or fitness center nor does it offer and type of restaurant facility. Location is excellent and allows walking distance to most restaurants and shops.

Room Tip: Request suite on second floor away from street. Our room was on the first floor and very close prox...
3 Thank Edward C
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My best friend and I visited the Su Nido Inn May 21 - 25, 2014 and had the most amazing time! The Dove Suite was perfect for us, spotlessly clean, roomy, and we loved the covered porch out back! The Inn is just a quick walk to the main shopping and dining locations. The Innkeeper, Michael, certainly helped make our trip memorable! He was full of helpful information and seemed genuinely interested in what we did and how our day went! Thank you, Michael! Ojai is just a gem of a location and I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kym K
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

What a relaxing time! Just what my husband and I needed. The service is exceptional from checking in to checking out. The place is very clean and they really pay attention to detail. I really enjoyed the complimentary waters, the snack bars, and the Kern's juices in our room. Oh and I really liked the vending machine by the steps stocked with chips, cookies, water, and juices. If you’re like me, I’m a sucker for little snacks and I can never find them at 2 in the morning– So A+. We stayed in the Heron Suite which had a little sink and refrigerator (no kitchen). We were happy to find plates, utensils, and wine opener stocked in the room. The suite has a living room with a fire place, bathroom with tub and stand up shower, 2 sinks, and bedroom with a comfy king bed. Also they had very good smelling Molton Brown bath products. My favorite thing about the Heron suite is the jetted Jacuzzi on the outdoor patio. We were sure we weren't going to use this because it was 100 degrees the days we were there. Then at 9:00 pm the temperatures dropped, the stars were out, and we got in the jacuzzi and watched the night sky. BEAUTIFUL! As far as location goes, this place is only a few blocks from the main road. We were able to walk to dinner and the super market. I have no complaints, I’ll definitely be back when it’s a lot cooler so we can enjoy the hiking grounds.

Room Tip: If you like to soak in a jacuzzi and watch the night sky, go with the Heron Suite. You won't reg...
2 Thank linxh
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We only live 20 miles from here but wanted to do something special for my honey's BIG birthday. We checked into the Eagle Suite which boasts a large living area and small kitchenette with all the necessary amenities. Although we only used the coffee provisions and fridge to chill wine, everything is neat, clean and modern. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are appointed with Molton Brown amenities. That is a luxurious touch.

Each suite is slightly different. I recommend speaking to the innkeeper well in advance of your stay to make sure your suite has the special details you seek. For instance, some suites have a tub in the bathroom. There is a suite that has a jacuzzi on the balcony. The eagle suite has neither but has a private balcony at the front of the property where we could sit outside without neighbors peering in or listening to our conversation. It was perfect for us.

I hope you enjoy your stay at Su Nido as much as we did. We will definitely be back.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brenda A
Mission Viejo, California
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I would highly recommend the Su Nido Inn in Ojai, CA. Tastefully appointed, very clean, with knowledgable and friendly staff. We stayed in the Eagle suite which has a bedroom and every thing you could ask for to get by. What a delightful and romantic place to share.

• Stayed May 2014