“The BEST massage in Ojai. Period.”
Review of Ojai Massage

Ojai Massage
Ranked #3 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Ojai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Holistic Body Wellness Center providing bodywork treatments, structural health plans, and therapeutic massage therapy in a dozen modalities, to serve the Ojai Valley and its visitors. We pride ourselves in offering unique treatments to fit each individuals specific situations, from gentle relaxation massage to orthopedic bodywork, rehabilitative and insurance-related massage therapy. We also offer tandem massages [two at a time], housecalls, group massages, and process credit cards as easily as cash or check.
Ojai, California
“The BEST massage in Ojai. Period.”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was lucky enough to be treated by Aaron Zweig & Vital Therpeutics this summer, and I can't speak highly enough of him and his practice. I have seen dozens of massage therapists in Ojai, and Aaron is the best I have experienced, hands down. His calm presence and confident bodywork skills delivered exactly what I was needing.

If you are in Ojai and have the opportunity, I strongly suggest visiting Aaron and Vital Therapeutics for an incredible massage and bodywork experience!

Visited July 2014
aaron z, Owner at Ojai Massage, responded to this review, 7 June 2017
Justin,

Thank you for your generous endorsement! We really love what we do, and I guess it shows through. When you get around this way again, come visit. We have changed location to an office in the center of town and I think you'll like what we've done here!