“Modest Price, Clean, Efficient, Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Ojai Inn

Casa Ojai Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ojai
GreenLeadersGold level
Los Angeles, California
“Modest Price, Clean, Efficient, Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I recently coordinated a small group golf-outing ( 11 rooms/12 golfers) at the nearby Soule Park Golf Course. I shopped for the best deal and quality available close to the golf course. Our group was pleased with the overall lodging experience and described it as convenient, clean, efficient, friendly and modestly priced. These positive responses contributed favorably to the success of our event.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank TIPTOPSHAPE

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
everywhere
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I liked the location -- on the east side of town near farming country; it was quiet. We hung out at the pool in the afternoon when it was hot, and enjoyed the shade and comfortable sofas. Our room with 2 queen beds was huge and well-appointed. The staff went out of their way to help me with a problem (my fault) with our reservation. Their recommendation for dinner was spot on -- fabulous. We will come back!!!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank crankybanker
San Diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Wow! Such great customer service! This place is so conveniently located on the Main Street. Very clean rooms- a breath of fresh air in comparison to another hotel down the road that I usually stay. I am so pleased!! I've found my new great place in Ojai.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kim B
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

It was a great value. I enjoyed the mini kitchen. Room was extremely spacious and comfortable. I would go back. The only down fall was that our room was next to a connecting suite-making the room a little less sound proof. I woke up in the middle of the night to the next door room SNORING. I would go back, but ask for a room that is not in a connecting suite. This place would be perfect for families or a group of friends.

Location is close and convient to everything.

Room Tip: do not get one that is a connecting suite
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jennifertraveladdict
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I really enjoyed my 2-night stay here with another girl friend. I had trouble with using a coupon code from tripadvisor on their website, so I emailed the hotel. They replied me right away, and granted the 25% off for the room. When we arrived, there was some construction by the pool area, but it's still ok and safe to use if you need to. The room was spacious, really clean, and has a refrigerator. It also had a small coffee pot if you want to make coffee. Every morning the main office set up an area for breakfast, which included servings of boiled eggs, cereals, bake goods, oj, coffee, etc. Every staff member i have came across had been very helpful. As for location, with a car, it's just a few minutes from all the main restaurants and places in town, and I'm estimating about 15-20 leisure walk if you decide not to drive. The next time I visit Ojai again, I would definitely come back to this place. I highly recommended Casa Ojai Inn.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank okidoki35
Madera, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

No complaints. I do wish the bikes they offer were free instead of a rental charge. Or at least a small fee. For the 3 of us it would have been cheaper to buy 3 cheap bikes at a garage sale. Capri offers free bikes but then you have to put up with the rude guy named Chris, which I won't. Had a great time and will use this hotel next time I visit.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank k d
Manhattan Beach
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Had a great time at Casa Ojai Inn! We loved the continental breakfast they have every morning. Didn't have time to use the pool and spa but it looked inviting. We will definitely be returning for a longer stay.

Green Features: Had a wonderful time at Casa Ojai Inn. We were only there one night and we didn't have time to use the spa but it looked good. We are definitely coming back to stay longer. We loved the continental breakfast they have every morning. All in all it was a great experience.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family