Ojai Valley Inn
Casa Ojai Inn(Ojai)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$181
The Capri(Ojai)
US$121
Good 3.5/5
Oakridge Inn(Oak View)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$104
US$67
US$115
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$87
Good 3.5/5
Crystal Lodge Motel(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
Average 3/5
1,761 results
All reviewsgolf courseoak grillfamily pooljimmy's pubadult poolbeautiful resortspa treatmentsmain pooldriving rangebell staffmini suiteartist cottagefireplace suiteplay golfpink momentsanta barbaratennis courts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We are new to the area and after researching it on Trip Advisor, wanted to drive the Ojai Valley, stop by the facility and visit. A fine facility, large grounds, nice golf course, units are spread out, two poos (adult and children), several restaurants, etc. We took a long walk around the facility, had a great outdoor lunch. The Inn and Spa is easily the nicest facility in the valley. If you want to drive the entire valley, have lunch, go wine tasting and shop a bit you can do it in 1/2 day.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snorris57
OjaiResort, Guest Relations Manager at Ojai Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you Snorris57 for sharing your experience with others. We are glad you made the trip to Ojai to experience the property and explore the surrounding area.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a little rest and relaxation!

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The service is what makes this place stand out: it was flawless. We flew in by private plane at the nearby airport, and were whisked away to the resort in the resort Escalade. Real movie star treatment.the check in was easy and the rooms good, but the service was impeccable. We spent most of the day poolside and the bar manager knew (and indulged) our every preference. I had two facials at the spa, both were so good they left me numb. My masseuse spanned my full body, rubbing both my feet and neck simultaneously... Which must be felt to be believed.

We had 2 dinners in the bistro (more casual) and one in the formal restaurant- everything was good... But again, the service made it impeccable.

My only complaint is at times we waited too long for a golf cart pickup. But I'm really digging to find something here... Overall the service is a 'wow'.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you AdornoLou for your review of your past stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others.

Thank you for recognizing the efforts of our team and glad we were able to deliver a memorable experience for you!

Come back and see us again soon...

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We came here for 2 nights to celebrate our 1-year anniversary. The moment we arrived, the staff were very friendly and helpful. One offered to give us a golf cart tour around the property which was nice, and let's you see how large and beautiful it is. That has continued throughout our stay. Other companies should send their staff here to learn how to properly treat customers.

The grounds are gorgeous and there are 3 pools, several restaurants, and our couples' spa experience was great. I took my phone with me everywhere I went to take pictures, as the landscaping and decor is very well put together. It's very quiet and peaceful here which is exactly what I was looking for. Our room is huge, beautiful, with a large private deck and a great mountain view by the herb garden.

Needless to say, I love it here and want to keep coming back. I'll tell everyone I know how great it is. You could easily stay a week here and enjoy every minute. However, it's pretty pricey so budgeting is a must.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you sdsunset for your review of your stay with us! Thank you for choosing to celebrate your 1st Anniversary with us...we hope to share many more with you in the future!

Thank you for recognizing the efforts of our team in making your stay memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Congratulations again on your special Anniversary!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

First time at a 5 star hotel and I was sadly not impressed. Great meeting by bell captains and front desk but that was about it. Problems included: broken ac and then came to repair as we were trying to shower and get out, keys didn't work, shuttle was late taking to spa appt but the spa didn't extend service, poor quality shampoo/conditioner in rooms, overpriced food and drinks ($13 for a club soda no alcohol). I was really hoping for a better experience.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Momof3sv

Thank you for your review Momof3sv. We are sorry that you experienced some challenges during your stay with us. We do take feedback very seriously and I understand our Front of House Manager has already reached out to you directly via email to follow up on your experience.

We look forward to hearing from you and addressing your concerns and negative experience you had with us!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I truly enjoyed the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa last Spring.
Beautiful grounds and golf course, relaxing pool area, excellent restaurants, complimentary Yoga classes, super great Spa treatments.

Regina
Santa Barbara

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you Regina M for your review of your past stay. We appreciate you taking the time to remember and share your experience with others.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing getaway in the near future!