Roundstone Farm Bed and Breakfast Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Olema
See available hotels
Motel Inverness(Inverness)
View Hotel
Stinson Beach Motel(Stinson Beach)
Sandpiper Lodging(Stinson Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bliving roompoint reyes national seashorehot tubreading materialother guestspond roomeach morningbreakfast tablecommon areas arevisitor centerrooms are largetea and coffeefirst morningred wingspent two nightsquail
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Everything was great. NIce clean romantic room, a deck to enjoy our wine, a hot tub to relax in. Very quiet. Nice tasty breakfast. Wonderful host. He had wonderful local knowledge, and maintained a beautiful bird friendly garden. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I should say upfront that I don't generally like B&B's because I prefer the anonymity of hotels. However, the accomodations are very limited in Pt. Reyes and that is where our family decided was a good location for a reunion. We booked all 5 rooms, so we had the inn all to ourselves. I was pleasantly surprised about how easy and perfect it was for us. Frank is a really nice guy and a great breakfast cook, and he was very unobtrusive but pleasant. The rooms were all comfortable and clean. The common areas had beautiful views and were comfortable to relax in. I don't know how I would have felt if we were there with people we didn't know- it might feel a bit like forced intimacy since there is one large dining table where you are served breakfast, and one large living space where you can hang out if you don't want to be in your room. Be sure to bring a bathing suit- the spa has an amazing view! The location was wonderful, walking distance to the little town of Olema and a short drive to beautiful Pt. Reyes hikes and beaches. We stayed in the Vision room which is the only bedroom on one side of the house and has a cot designed for a child in it along with a double bed. This would be a perfect room for someone with a child- since you could have your child in the room with you and not disturb the other guests on the other side of the house.
The only negatives: uncomfortable pillows and LOUD bullfrogs at night that kept me awake
The rest of our group did not find the bullfrogs bothersome, but I am a light sleeper and it sounded like sleeping with someone snoring next to me. Of course, there is nothing that can be done about that, but I was glad I had an app on my phone that provided me with white noise.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2013

The Inn is very nice. Rooms are clean and well appointed. The gardens and views are wonderful. The price was great and very good in comparison to the other options in the area. We are glad we choose this in for our stop in Point Reyes. We will return.

Room Tip: We loved "Ridge" with the great views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amfpvks
Reviewed 9 November 2012

This is really an excellent choice for West Marin County and the Point Reyes National Seashore. The location is perfect, the views great and management is special. Be aware that this is a laid back, relaxed B and B. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. We really appreciated the manager and his responsiveness to our special needs. The breakfast by the way was perfect. All around a great stay.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davcam
Reviewed 9 November 2012

We stayed here as a stop on our honeymoon and were very happy that we chose to stay with Frank. The property was beautiful and the diversity of birds in the garden in the morning blew me away. The location is great too (so close to such a variety of activities) and I was amazed how a place so close to San Francisco could be so quiet and relaxing. My wife and I really appreciated how Frank runs the place. It was clear that he was there for anything that we needed yet at the same time we felt like had the place to ourselves (delicious breakfast too).

Room Tip: The Ridge Room has great views looking out over the farm.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple