“Very convenient and pleasant.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kristin J
“Spotty service”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Hotel is in a great location. We wanted to love it. Did love the ski in ski out, the hot tub, and the ski valet. Service was very spotty. Manager didn't come multiple times to check out peeping Tom, refused to bring new robes, car valet employees were rude- they said - "Do you really need to be able to open the doors now?" And gave a big sigh when I asked them to clear the windshield so I could see when driving. John in the lobby bar was great! Manager Jason was good but Nate (service experience manager) never followed up. They lost a fedex package and delivered the wrong package to our room. Debating if we'd come again. Service wasn't up to 5 star level. They need a more complete grocery store.

hudson214
new york, ny
“Very convenient and pleasant.”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We wanted to ski for a few days after Christmas. The price was a little steep but after all, it was the holiday. The room was lovely with a spectacular view of the valley.Lovely sheets and a lovely greeting basket from the Pullman Group. The shuttle service was convenient and our ski valet was so very helpful. We had a great time and enjoyed the ease of being near the slopes without having to haul all our ski equipment around.
The only disappointing thing about our trip was that while the skiing was lovely, Squaw Valley itself has not developed as much as I had hoped it would. We usually ski Vail or Beaver Creek and in Colorado, they have it down to a science.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view, the beds and the convenience of a resort facility.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tina P
“Amazing amount of money paid and service a joke.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Rented at one of my favorite resorts a studio from Pullen Reality checked in to an 80 degree room thermostat broke let front desk and realty office know had to phone 3 different times finally someone shows up to my room @10:30 at night in very dirty food stained clothes mind you I've waited since 6 was told someone would be right up. Didn't unpack because I thought maybe I would have to switch rooms. The resort informed me can't really help or move me I didn't rent from them. Room not very clean bell hop suggested I open windows mistake room filled with bugs, it took many phones calls over 24 hours to fix problem people in and out of room promised someone would come get rid of bugs never happened, no soaps etc in bathroom containers empty, no housekeeping either in spite of paying $150.00 for it on top of rental price.Charged daily resort fee on top went to use spa not available , when I did use spa at 7:30 am so repair person could once again attempt fix in room spa dirty and sauna not working. Each person blamed it on next manager of resort is new we try let us bring you some bathroom items someone put 2 bars of soap,nothing more the whole thing was a joke a trip which should have been pleasurable especially for the price I paid was a joke no credit or refund of any kind offered or given. The worst service ever I am in the hospitality business and this was so bad.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Olympic Valley hotels

Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing