“Great massage”
Review of Spa at Squaw Creek

Spa at Squaw Creek
Reviewed 27 August 2012

The price was high but the quality higher. I treated Mrs M for her birthday and she loved it. The fitness centre is great to. Good equipment but also steamroom and sauna and done in style.

1  Thank LondonHappyfamily

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Cozy spa...Eva gave a great pedicure! Look forward to going back on my next visit! The view while getting a pedicure if wonderful! Lots of natural light and pretty scenery.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

This is a wondeful spa! They have all of the amenities you would expect (steam room, sauna, ect.) and the service is top notch. My husband and I both enjoyed our treatments (I had a massage and he had a scrun). If you are staying at Squaw Creek, make a trip to the spa.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Spa is above average quality. Yet dicey quality , and premium pricing is the norm. Tahoe has Hundreds of single operator massage therapists that under cut the spas, and come direct to your home or hotel. And usually for less than half the price. Look in the local paper for those locals.

1  Thank colorblind123
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Best facial I ever had! I don't know what products they used, but they really worked. I also had a nice massage and overall very good experience.