what a nice surprise to find this gem of an inn at Squaw Valley. we were overwhelmed by the rustic charm and ambiance. Quiet and small with a great bar and restaurant on site along with a very private pool and hot tub area. the wine list was extensive with a great selection of reasonably prices wines along with some vintage wines. The bar served one of the best Cosmo's I've had other than what I make at home. Looking forward to having another chance to stay here and hang out on those comfy couches placed all around the inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn in North Lake Tahoe brings new meaning to the term "peak experience."Comfortable and casually elegant, our Lake Tahoe mountain escape offers an intimate resort experience, complete with fine dining and an attentive staff that's dedicated to making your stay everything you dreamed of. From the mountains to the lake, there's ample opportunity for outdoor adventure. And with slope-side access and some of the area's best hiking, PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn, near Lake Tahoe's north shore, offers more than just a getaway, but a true experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plumpjack Squaw Valley Hotel Olympic Valley
- Plumpjack Squaw Valley Olympic