We decided to stay a couple more days in the Tahoe area & chose to stay at Squaw. In a nutshell: 1)location is great, quick walk to the alpine shopping & restaurant plaza and the cable car that goes to the moutain. 2) Restaurants at the plaza are good and there's a little market that carries just about anything. 3)Lodge: Very clean, beds are comfortable, bathroom are clean, staff are great. Enjoyed the pool & hot tubs
We stayed at the Lodge in the summer: hot days & cool evenings. We spent most of days outdoors. We took the cable car to high camp to do some hiking & swimming.
1) Room: a) decor is a little dated, but in excellent condition. 2)no air conditioning, but the nights are cool & rooms do cool down.
We would definitely stay there again for a couple nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all condominium suites Lake Tahoe, California hotel resort on the slopes of Squaw Valley USA that delivers luxury services and facilities for relaxing Northern California vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Squaw Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Squaw Valley Hotel Olympic Valley
- Squaw Valley Olympic