“Fabulous Candy!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Shopping in Ontario
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We went on a Saturday morning for a demonstration. During the holidays it gets packed! The owner doing the demonstration is an absolutely wonderful man and does a great job of describing the nuances and such of confection making. Their claim to fame is both candy canes and ribbon candy. They have so many ribbon candy flavors it is astounding to the mind. I'd never had a fresh candy cane before and now I can't look at store bought ones the same.

Beware during the holiday weekends it is INSANELY crowded - sometimes waiting in line for an hour to get what you need/want. The employees are hustling around - its also difficult to get the orders that you have prepaid for - they are so crazy busy. Would I go back? Absolutely! During the holidays? HECK NO! We were there for two and a half hours - 90 minutes of which was trying to get someone to help me. I'd get an employee and they would run off....and never return, I'd track them down only to see them helping someone else. So....wait in line again for another employee....and repeat.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

They make candy. They make candy canes, huge candy canes. Always a treat to visit, but even more exciting during the Christmas season. We watched the candy being made and then got to sample and take some home. Great for the whole family.