“You will not be disappointed!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Lincoln, California
“You will not be disappointed!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I love staying at this hotel. It truly is a great hotel with an unbelievable staff and amenities. The breakfast is great and the wi-fi works well. There are many places to eat and things to do nearby. They even have underground parking which is awesome. I've been staying here for years for work and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2013
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
Thank you for your great review! We love our regular guests and really appreciate you sharing your experiences and why you return again and again to our hotel. We take great pride in creating a friendly comfortable atmosphere for our guests and are pleased to hear that we have been successful. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Nice clean hotel. Perfect place to stay, staff are very friendly. A place you can call home. From housekeepers, engineering and front desk even the top management, staff are very knowledgeable and help. I commend the GM & Asst GM for the wonderful job.

• Stayed June 2013
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel and staff. We try to welcome each guest as if they are a family member coming home for a visit so we are especially pleased to hear that we make you feel so comfortable. We appreciate you sharing your experience with other potential guests and hope to see you again soon!!
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

The hotel was in a good location for our group event. There was nearby shopping and dining. Rooms and common areas were clean. Breakfast was standard. I reported missing $ on day 2 of our stay. There was no official report. No follow up by management, as promised by front deck attendants. I was told the manager would contact me. That never happened. When I reported there was no follow up I was told that the manager would not be in till the next day and I should expect a call......never happened.

• Stayed May 2013
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I apologize that we did not connect before you left the hotel. As I explained in my email I tried to call your room in the morning but there was no answer. I also left instructions for the front desk to let me know when you came to check out so that I could speak to you then but you did not check out at the desk. We take every complaint very seriously but I only have limited information regarding this situation and need to get some particulars to conduct my investigation. Please feel free to respond to my email or call me directly at the hotel and I will be more than happy to try to find out what transpired during your stay. Thank you!
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

On business trip, I encountered very friendly staff, very clean room, nice exercise room and hit breakfast made mornings easy. Across the street from Ontario Mills and a quick walk or drive to lots of dining around the mall area. There's an added feature of underground parking for guests. Overall, a nice place a little way off the busy Milliken Rd.

• Stayed May 2013
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with other potential guests. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Country Inn & Suites and hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you back to our area!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We stopped over in LA for some shopping in Ontario CA and we (me & my daughter) stayed at this hotel. The hotel location was really great as the Ontario outlet mall was directly opposite & within walking distance (5-10 mins walk). The hotel also provides shuttle service to and fro to the mall. The hotel staff were always very courteous & obliging. One night, we left the mall quite late (yes, shopping wass great! in Ontario Mall) and it was already dark & also cold that time. We called for pick up and the shuttle came but missed us due to us being in the wrong location. We called them again and they came for us and I'm truly impressed by their service & commitment to provide good service. There were no grumbles nor sour face from the sweet lady 'driver' (sorry, forgot her name).

The rooms were clean & spacious, breakfast was included and it was value for money. The office/reception staff were obliging & courteous. Will definitely stay again when I'm at the Ontario Mall for shopping. The staff were really great!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SwissAngel88
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are so pleased that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay and our location adjacent to the Ontario Mills Mall. We are happy that our complimentary shuttle service to and from the mall was convenient and that our staff took such good care of you. We look forward to having you stay with us when your travels bring you back to the Ontario area!
San Diego
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Every year I stay here to do my xmas shopping, we stay only 1 night, because in 1 day we do our xmas shopping in Ontario Mills, we like it, because is very close to the shopping center, their room are very comfortable and give you a great breakfast that is included. our room has 2 beds and sometimes a sofa bed that is very nice, I have stayed with my mother, sister and 2 kids and we are relaxing perfectly.

Room Tip: Stay here is you want to be close to the shopping center.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Thank you so much for letting others know about our hotel and our proximity to the Ontario Mills Mall. We are excited to hear that you return year after year to our hotel at Christmas time and are very pleased to hear that our location is so convenient for you. We look forward to seeing you and your family again this December!
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

What a rare find, wonderful people, very stylish rooms, AAA breakfast, great location all under one roof! From the fresh cookie at check in, to the very last minute, our family had a fantastic time. Will return as soon as possible and we will stay here again!!!

• Stayed March 2013
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with other travelers. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us during your recent trip. Our goal is to make our guests feel as comfortable as if they were staying with family and friends. We look forward to welcoming you back again for your next trip!