“I was so impressed!”

Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“I was so impressed!”
Reviewed 20 May 2011

The breakfast is full, with make your own waffles, cold and hot cereal, eggs and bacon or sausage, juices, breads, muffins and bagels, as well as fresh fruit. Wow! The staff are all very friendly and attentive. The rooms are relatively big and smell so fresh! The bed is very comfortable and the sheets and towels are clean and soft. I followed the advice posted here, and we're very glad we did. We were attending a graduation for a Claremont college, and all of the rooms in town were sold out a year ago. This was so convenient since we flew into Ontario, and it's so close to the highway, to easily get to Claremont.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, 6 June 2011
We are glad that you enjoyed our healthy breakfast. We hope that each guests leaves satisfied with the breakfast and can come home at night to a clean room. Thank you for noticing our staff’s hard work. Congratulations on attending Claremont graduation

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 18 May 2011

the best staff all around a very nice hotel i love it the staff was warm and very helpful

1 Thank rfwaits
Thank you for letting other travelers know about our great staff. We appreciate your comments and will be shared with the staff.
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 17 May 2011

The employees and the manager provided exceptional service to help create a luxury experience. The hotel was clean and comfortable! I would recommend this hotel to my relatives and friends.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, 19 May 2011
It is always nice to hear positive feedback on the staff. Each member of our Comfort Suites Family takes great pride in making sure each guest has an unforgettable stay. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I can't believe how friendly and helpful the managment and staff of this hotel are. They go above and beyond the expectated. My friends and I all had beautifully decorated rooms that were exceptionally clean and well appointed. The breakfast provided in the morning had a good variety for everyone. Fruit and yogurt for the light eaters as well as a more hearty meat and eggs selection for the men. I will defenately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
Thank you for being an amazing guest. We appreciate you letting other travelers know about our great breakfast. We hope you had a great trip with your friends and that you stayed with us.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 7 May 2011

Second stay here - just as great as the first. They won inn of the year by choice in 2010 and it is no wonder - great property!

This hotel is very clean, does not smell like a typical hotel and is very hospitable (what do you know, hospitality industry could learn some tips from these folks!).

They were again (as on previous trip) able to come pick me up after I returned my rental car the afternoon I checked in (no early drop-off and hustle around with returning car is a benefit.) Morning shuttle was prompt at 6 am. {scheduled on the half hour}

The only issue I had was the refrigerator was broken. Maintenance took care of it right away, brought in a new unit and for the trouble, $10 removed from my bill by the front desk clerk (Jimmy).

Used the fitness room again, very adequate and felt clean. Sat out by the pool after dinner at Rosa's Italian place about 3 blocks north; wish I could have enjoyed the pool patio area more. (Separate review will post about Rosa's -- very good!)

If only this hotel was located in Riverside, they'd have me 3-4 nights instead of just 1 when I travel to this area for business.
GREAT STAY!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, 12 May 2011
Another great guest. Thank you for being loyal to our hotel on your stays in Ontario. Our staff is outstanding and I am thrilled that you recognize what a great job they do. I will be sure to post your review so all employees can see you compliments to them. We looked to your next stay in Ontario.
Pasadena, California
Reviewed 6 May 2011

This the only review I have ever done on a hotel. I was shocked when I entered to be great by the person at the front desk by name without asking me. I spent less than 2 minutes at the front desk before I given my key and was off to my room. The hotel was immaculate and quiet, As we entered the room we were met by a personal welcome on the mirror. There were treats on the bed and not a thing out of place. The bed was very comfortable and peaceful. For breakfast we had choices and it was fresh and delicious. This is definitely the most personable and friendly hotel I have ever stayed in.I know it is the best hotel around Ontario Airport. I will recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank for you allowing us to be the first hotel you have reviewed. What an awesome compliment. Our staff works hard to prepare each room and tries to do a little extra to bring in the comforts of home. Thank you for being a great guest.
Tigard, Oregon
Reviewed 17 April 2011

The room was much nicer than the nearby Best Western at the same rate where I stayed two nights a week earlier. The service was great. I was picked up by the hotel when I returned my rental car the afternoon before my flight, avoiding my dropping it off at 4:30 the next morning when the Rental Car company was closed. I was asked at the hotel if I had checked in for my flight. When I said no, he/she volunteered to do it for me, got my boarding pass, and also collected the $40 baggage fee for two checked bags. Whan I returned to the hotel after returning the rental car, I was invited to have a complementory dinner of Lasagna, salad, bread, and apple cobbler. Verry good!! Next morning at 4:30 I was shuttled to the arirport. Next time I will definitely stay at Comfort Suites.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
Thank you for joining us for our weekly Tuesday night dinner. We are glad you returned your car the night before and let our shuttle do the driving for you. The shuttle is available 24 hours and is always ready to for our guests needs.