“The best.”

Ranked #8 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
MORENO VALLEY
“The best.”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I really don't have any complaints. SoCal is my home base so I stay here several times a year, typically for at least a week. Last time I was here, they didn't have the room/floor I wanted. But the next day I was changed to that room.

Room Tip: Get one on the top floor facing South, you can watch the planes take off and land.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, 4 May 2012
Dear Drdroad,

Thank you for being understanding about not having the room/floor you preferred when you checked in. Im glad that we were able to get you moved the following day to the room you like. We definitely appreciate you staying with us when you come into town and we hopw to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 April 2012

We stayed at this hotel as we had a very early flight the next morning. I read the reviews here prior to booking and also called ahead to see if they had an early shuttle to Ontario Airport and they were very nice on the phone and explained the shuttles run 4 am to 1 am. We arrived an hour prior to check in and our room was ready! Also they noticed that I have a priority membership which I had forgotten about and they put this cute star on your room door denoting your membership. The room was spacious, comfortable and CLEAN! In fact through out this was one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. The room had 2 very comfortable beds as well as a seating area with sleeper sofa, microwave, small refrigerator and a little "kitchen" sink which was very convienient. There was a huge flat screen tv and plenty of closet and work space. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When we checked in, the lady at the front desk let my husband follow her in the van to the drop off area at the airport to return our rental car and waited for him and brought him back to the hotel. For dinner the shuttle took us to the Marie Callander restaurant and picked us up! In the morning, as the breakfast was not yet ready due to us leaving so early we were given a nice "to go" back with an energy bar, apple and bottle of water to take on the shuttle to the airport. The staff and accomodations couldnt have been nicer. I will most definitely stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: We had room 204 toward the back part of the hotel and had no noise or trouble sleeping.
1 Thank Leah P
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, 3 May 2012
Dear Dptrll,

I want to thank you for coming to Trip Advisor to research our hotel before your stay with us, and also for coming back to write a review of your stay with us. We take pride in our cleanliness and Im pleased you enjoyed the ammenities offered in the rooms. I cannot be happier that our shuttle service was of such great use to you and you were also able to enjoy a nice evening out to dinner. Thank you so much for choosing Comfort Suites Ontario Airport and we look forward to your next visit with us.
seattle
Reviewed 28 April 2012

My son is an athlete at one of the Claremont Colleges, so I come down from Seattle pretty often. When I asked other parents their recommendations for a hotel, they always mention the Doubletree chain. I've stayed there, but they are pricey and the one near the airport is a little sketchy.
Then I read the reviews on Trip Advisor for Comfort Suites, which is directly across the street from the airport Doubletree. I am so impressed!
The place is very clean, which is my #1 priority. The suites are awesome! They must have upgraded everything recently-the colors, the carpets, the furniture is all so nice. Not at all tacky or faded or out of date like some less-expensive hotels.
I had a great night's sleep-the bed is really comfortable, nice pillows. In-room coffee, free wi-fi and breakfast in the lobby. All at about half the price of the Doubletrees around here.
I found my hotel for the next three years that my son is in college!

Room Tip: My room was on the airport side, but I did not have a problem with noise at all.
1 Thank jini37
Dear jini37,

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it is to read your review! My staff and I are thrilled that you were so impressed with our hotel. Its great to hear that you had such a good nights sleep in our comfy beds and you were able to enjoy the breakfast. We definitely look forward to having you here the next three years while your son is in college, and fter that, we certainly hope you come back and visit us! See you soon!
Lincoln Park, Michigan
Reviewed 24 April 2012

You should stay at the Comfort Suite Inn, Ontario for many reasons.
First of all, it's a Beautiful property, located very close to the Ontario Airport.
Very accessible.
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable,
The grounds are neatly landscaped.
The rooms are comfortable and extremely clean.
The bed could not have been more cozy.
If you enjoy a swim and hot tub, this facility has just what you need.
If you want restaurants off the site, there are a lot of great choices.
The breakfast buffet was exquisite, so many choices!!
I can't say enough about how impressed we were.
Bill checked us in promptly and efficiently, thanks Bill!!
He can answer any question you have about the area.
Once again, neat, clean and comfortable rooms
with an outgoing and friendly staff.
No need to look any further if you are in the Ontario, Ca.
area, make this your destination for a relaxing nights stay.
Thanks again to the entire staff!!

Room Tip: Coffee and tea are available round the clock in the lobby.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Dear Ken,

Wow, what amazing compliments you have given our hotel and our staff! Thank you very much and we truly appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased that you noticed our attention to detail and our passion for making each guests stay with us an enjoyable and relaxing one. It was a joy to have you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit. Take care!
Zurich
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Great accomadations. Beautifully decorated room near airport. I stayed with my two younger sons and they recommended we stay another time we come to Ontario area. Enjoyed the lobby area, fitness center and spa.

Room Tip: Make your reservations through Choice Hotels and save a few dollars if you book a week in advanced.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Dear Mr_ZZurich,

We appreciate you choosing Comfort Suites Ontario Airport for your recent trip. We are very pleased to hear that you and your boys enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you all again soon!
Lancaster, PA
Reviewed 12 April 2012

This is absolutely the finest Comfort Suites that I have ever stayed in, and that is saying a lot! (I normally stay in over 40 Comfort Suites per year.) Everything, and I mean everything is immaculate! I got in very late from the East Coast and the front desk clerk greeted me by saying, "We've been expecting you!" When I got to my room, there was a welcome message written on the mirror and a candy bar on the bed. It really feels like you're staying in a four-star hotel. I can see why they received "Inn of the Year" and have been given Choice Hotel's highest rating. There is a Starbucks across the parking lot about fifty yards away! With all of that, the rates are reasonable! I will stay at this location every time I am in the LA area!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Dear HoytMan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to come on Trip Advisor to review our hotel. We are so happy that you felt welcomed and comfortable here and that you found your accomodations to be immaculate. We'd love to have you again, so come back soon!
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Where do we begin? Joan and the staff she surrounds herself with do an excellant job in making you feel welcome from the moment you walk into the immaculate check in area, to the moment you leave! My wife and I have stayed here many times, and only wish that we had more opportunities to visit the Ontario area so we could stay here more often! The rooms are always very clean and well kept. The entire staff have always been very courtious and polite! The breakfast area and the breakfast items offered are absolutely the best! (There are also many great restaurants in the immediate area.) Plenty of well lighted parking spaces is a plus! There is no wonder why this hotel is a repeated award winner!! Our thanks to Joan and the entire staff for making our stays great ones!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Steve C
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Dear Steve and Cindy,

I can't begin to tell you how much your compliments mean to all of us! I have shared your comments with my staff and we are just so delighted that we are able to be your "home away from home" and that you feel so welcomed when you walk through our doors. We love having you both here and we cant wait to see you again soon!