“Clean hotel with exceptional staff”

Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We ended up here at the Comfort Suites while on a California/Arizona road trip. Our reservation was actually for the Doubletree, and upon arrival there we were notified that there was a planned power outage approaching. Apparently there was a chance the power might be out until 5:30 AM, which wasn't our idea of fun (dark hotel with a flashlight and no air conditioning - yuck). The Doubletree was happy to relocate us to the Comfort Suites just down the road. We were pleasantly surprised to find a newer, clean hotel with friendly and welcoming front desk staff. Our room was awesome and we slept well in the comfy beds. Free breakfast (hot and cold choices with tasty coffee) and free WiFi made our experience even more enjoyable. It is clear that this Comfort Suites is run by people who truly care about what kind of impression is left with their guests. Though I normally stay at Hilton properties, I will definitely consider Comfort Suites for my future travels!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Dear SouthwestRoadTripper,

I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport! Im pleased that you found your accomodations with us to be better than you had anticipated. We try our best to make each guest feel welcomed and comfortable during their stay. Im happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and the selections that we offer after having a good nights sleep in our comfy beds. Much needed during a long road trip, I'm sure! Thank you again for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. Next time you're on a trip out this way, we hope you'll choose to stay with us again. Happy travels!

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I have been traveling most of my business career and it is a great pleasure to find a hotel that has the staff that really cares about servicing the guests staying at thier location. Joan and her staff are extremely friendly and helpful not to mention they lesson when you talk to them about our needs and just the standard operation of the hotel. I stay at this hotel even though it requires me to drive a good distance away to start my day and in LA that is saying alot. Great place to have to spent time away from home, bravo......good job, thanks.

Room Tip: No guess work here they are all great.....
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I recently traveled here to watch the Tour of California bicycle race and as a mini birthday/anniversary trip. We arrived around 4 hours from our check in time. We were told our room was not ready but the front desk staff immediately contacted housekeeping to have our room prepped. A twenty minute wait was nothing in the overall scheme of life.
Upon reaching our room, there was a big gold star on our door showing our membership in the Choice Privileges program. When we entered there was a lovely welcome note written on the mirror. The room was spacious and included a mini fridge, a bottle of water, microwave and coffee maker. We had a king size bed and the room still seemed large with a small sitting area. On a side note, my last night in California I stayed at a deluxe Disney hotel, and their bed did not compare to how comfy the bed in this hotel was.
We noticed several air fresheners around which gives a pleasant aroma in the building. Where the were no air fresheners, the hotel still had a new smell. With regards to location, there are plenty of restaurants about a ten minute drive away. We ate breakfast three mornings we were there and were not disappointed any day. There was a selection of bagels, breads, waffles, biscuits, tater tots, scrambled eggs, then cheese omelets the next day, and granola. There was also an assortment of fresh fruits and yogurts. While I noticed some people were disappointed in other reviews, I don't know what people expect for a place without an actual restaurant. There is also complimentary coffee every time I passed the front desk.
I've read several reviews on this hotel and have heard so much about Joan the manager I of course had to meet her. She was caring and pleasant during our lengthy conversation. She kept asking what if anything can be done to make our stay or the facility better. Upon her learning why I was there, she wanted to go above and beyond to make our stay better. Joan is so involved in the experience of her guests, she even taste tests the apple and orange juice for the morning. During my time there, she turned down one batch as she wanted the juice to be "more apply" The hotel offers a small canteen with an assortment of drinks, snacks, microwave foods, etc.
I did make use of the fitness center. It consists of a treadmill, elyptical, seated bike, and a mini nautilus machine. There is a water cooler in there as well. Speaking of water, they have water with orange slices in the lobby at all times. This hotel is convenient to Anaheim and Los Angeles. While this hotel is near an airport, I barely heard any planes. On occasion at night, I would hear a train whistle, but it was not constant during the night. I would definitely stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Bomb_Dawg,

Wow, thank you so very much for all of your compliments! It truely means so much to my staff and I, and I have shared this with them as well. Im delighted that you noticed and appreciate our attention to detail. We try to anticipate the needs of our guests and try to make each and every stay a pleasant and memorable experience. Our goal is to go above and beyond the expectations of our guests and make everyone feel "at home" when staying here. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to read your review and thank you so much for taking the time to write it. It was great talking with you and make sure to say hello again the next time you come to stay with us! See you soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2012

we stayed at this hotel for 3nights the rooms are clean i would give this hotel 10 for being so clean and its new. rooms are very large bathrooms are clean and large, i wish if they had room service for food it would be so much better. these guys really need a restaurant or some sort of food for their guest in this hotel or close by, al they got is fast food nothing fine dinning or a nice bar we can enjoy our drinks.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mike J,

Thank you for taking the time to come to Trip Advisor and review our hotel. Im happy to hear that you found your accomodations to be large, clean and comfortable. I hope that you were able to enjoy the complimentary hot breakfast buffet that we offer each morning. Whilst we dont have room service, we do offer a discount coupon card for several restaurants in the area, two of which are in our parking lot. There is a nice bar and steak house just acorss the street along with other fine dining restaurants within a 1/2mile. I encourage you to speak with our front desk staff the next time you stay with us so that we may help direct you to the restaurant of your liking. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I am physically handicapped and stayed here with my teenage daughter and 11 year old son for Spring Break March 2012. The entire stay was a fantastic experience, loved the hotel decor, amazing breakfast, safe area, very clean room and pool, and very friendly staff. I received the extra help I needed which included various shuttle rides and assistance with getting a rental car. The staff worked hard and cheerfully, we loved our visit. My son was in the pool constantly and wants to come again...which we will do. GREAT JOB COMFORT INN AND SUITES IN ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA! Can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LRobertsontwu

Dear LRobertsontwu,

We are thrilled to hear that you and your family so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! I have shared your wonderful compliments with my staff. Im so glad that your son loved the pool so much... it sure is fun out there! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to the next time you guys are in town! See you all soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I recently stayed at the Comfort Suites at the Ontario Airport and have to say this hotel is well maintained, clean and beautiful, and the people there are really nice.

Everywhere you would walk smelled new and with some sort of fragrance that was not overpowering but just right to make you feel at home and that the place was clean. I loved this about the hotel.

The room was clean and beautiful. It had a big 42inch lcd and the bed was really comfortable. The only kicker I had was the pillows but I have stayed at other Comfort Suites and they have the same pillows but they put enough of them so you can make it work.

The breakfast was nice and had a great spread of items.

I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel when staying in Ontario CA!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I stayed here because I had an early flight out of Ontario airport the next morning. The room was very clean and spacious. The only possible downside was the room walls seemed to be a little thin. That or the guest next to my room was VERY loud. The 2 front desk people I talked to were very nice and helpful. I did notice the breakfast too go packages, but I wasn't very hungry when I left the hotel. I thought that was a great gesture since I left before breakfast opened. I was able to visit the pool area for about an hour and it was small, but clean. Overall I would definitely stay here again if I needed a room in the Ontario area.

Dear andb2000,

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport! Im pleased that you found our location to be convenient for your travel needs. If at anytime in the future you are experiencing excessive noise from neighboring rooms, we encourage you to call us at the front desk so we may help solve the issue for you. We hope to see you again soon, and hopefully next time you'll have time to take a dip in the pool!