“Best in all categories”

Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Well managed. Staff was full of personality and tops on sevice. Amenities including breakfast, swimming pool and hot tub stood out. A pleasant place whether in transit or living there for a few days. Close to restaurants, malls and the airport. Great value.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Dear dandwilli2,

We can't tell you how great it is to hear that you were able to enjoy the amenities that our hotel has to offer! The swimming pool sure is great this time of year, isnt it? Im pleased that our staff was able to make you feel comfortable and welcomed. Its truly our pleasure to make your stay with us the best it can possibly be. Thank you again for staying with us and we'll surely see you next time!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I've stayed at this hotel twice before for overnight stays for early morning flights. Both times were fine. The room was clean and comfortable for the less than 8 hours I spent in it. This time, I stayed for 3 nights and I was very pleased that my impression before was correct. The staff is very friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. I would definetly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 4th floor to lessen traffic noise. There is a train that goes by often and at...

Dear Toni0308,

We appreciate so much that you continue to stay with us when you are in the Ontario area. Im glad you were able to stay a little longer this most recent stay and that we lived up to your first impressions. We really try to make each guests stay with us a comfortable and restful experience. We hope to see you again the next time!

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Ms. Joan and her staff are the BEST !

There's a reason why The Comfort Suites Ontario Airport is the PLATINUM HOTEL THREE YEARS in a ROW. Joan and her staff LIVE the PLATINUM RULE (i.e. "Do unto others what they want to be done UNTO THEM").

Great hotel and great service.

We will come back every time and we will tell family and friends!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Dear AdorMansat,

Thank you so very much for your generous compliments! My staff and I truly appreciate the recognition. We work hard to make each and every guests stay a fantastic experience and one to remember. I am so happy to hear that we have been able to make your stays with us here at the Comfort Suites Ontario so enjoyable, and your referrals to to friends and family is one of the highest compliments we can receive. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I visit the Ontario area bi-monthly for business. Two months ago, I was referred to the Comfort Suites on Holt Blvd by a friend. Since my first stay, I haven't stayed anyplace else.
It's easy to find a more expensive room in the imediate area but I promise that you will not find a cleaner, nicer or more convienent place to stay in the entire area.
To top it off, the staff is by far and away the friendliest and most helpfull that you'll find anywhere.
I'm going back again tonight :)
Bill
Santa Cruz

Room Tip: If they are busy try the top floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Dear JamesP,

I am so happy that you were referred to our hotel and that you have found us to be just what you need when you come here for business. I am so thrilled that you enjoy staying with us so much that you now wont go anywhere else. What an excellent compliment to receive, and we thank you so much for that! See you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

This is the hotel we stayed at the night before going home and I am truly sad it was only one night. If you just look at all the reviews about this place you will see how truly special it is. I don't really know how they do it but I have nothing negative to say at all. Clean room, great bed, spacious, wonderful staff, and great breakfast. This is one of those places that I will just book next time I am in Ontario without even looking around for something better. Whoever is running this place is doing a great job but I am sure that they are aware that they have fantastic employees working for them.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear JasonmillerL,

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments you've given us! We're sad too that you only got stay with us for one night, but hey, it means you just have to come back and visit us again soon! I am definitely going to be sharing your review with my fantastic staff. Thank you so much for your appreciation of them! We definitely try our hardest to make each stay with us as personable and welcoming as we can. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

met expectations from other reviews; new building, nice room, friendly front desk staff, good breakfast, good location, convenient to Clairmont Colleges as well as airport

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear GregAndree,

Thank you so much for coming to TripAdvisor to check out our hotel before coming to stay with us. I am pleased to hear that we met your expectations and that you had an enjoyble stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come out our way!

Reviewed 21 July 2012

I flew in and out of the Ontario airport to avoid LAX, and I'm very glad I did. This hotel has a great front desk staff and great shuttle service, who literally do go the extra mile for you. Their shuttle service will take you anywhere within five miles of the hotel! I dropped my rental car off early so that I wouldn't have to deal with returning the car at 5am the next morning...then I called the shuttle and they picked me up at the car rental counter and took me back to the hotel. The shuttle driver told me that if I needed to go to a restaurant or some other place, they would be happy to take me there too! That's amazing. The next morning the shuttle was ready for me at 5am and I was off to the airport!
Other good things: very clean, very comfortable beds, business center to print your boarding passes. An extra-nice hairdryer and nicer shampoos and things in the bathroom. The price is very reasonable.
Bad things: none!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo

Dear los4caracoles,

We too are so pleased that you chose to fly out of Ontario airport instead of LAX and had the opportunity to stay with us here at Comfort Suites! I am so very happy that you enjoyed your stay so much and were able to make use of our shuittle services. Its so wonderful to hear from guests about their experience with us so we can always be improving upon ourselves. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! We hope to see you the next time you're in the area.