“Value, Location, & A+ Service!!!!”

Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center
Ranked #20 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
San Francisco, California
“Value, Location, & A+ Service!!!!”
Reviewed 15 September 2010

Flew into town to visit family, great location as its next Ontario Airport with free shuttle service. This place was a great value for the price, offered nice clean rooms, free Wifi (most hotels charge $15+ for this) and included continental breakfast with a good selection of items. Hotel staff was very friendly and courteous, and the location was very convenient with many restaurants and other attractions nearby. I would highly recommend this hotel for any traveler!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
gmca653, General Manager at Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, 17 September 2010
I hope you had a wonderful time with your family during you visit. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to see you here again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 11 September 2010

I recently went to Ontario for business. I wanted somewhere close to Ontario Airport so I choose this Quality Inn. They picked me up from the airport in timely fashion. Check-in was quick and easy. Room was clean and they even included a "goodie bag". It had coffee, tea, condiments, water, mouthwash, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc. And it was FREE. Usually you have to pay like $3-$5 for water. So that was a nice touch.
The breakfast was fantastic. And it tasted that much better cuz it was FREE. I enjoyed the fresh fruit and the juices. They have a nice little area to eat the breakfast in too.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
THANK YOU! I am very fortunate that I have staff who are committed to their respective duties and really do it well. We are happy that we have another satisfied CUSTOMER. We hope to see you on your next business/pleasure trip.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 4 August 2010

Best hotel I’ve stayed at in a while. All the staff at this hotel is extremely friendly and helpful in a very sincere way. There prices are very low especially for how good the quality of the hotel is. The Denny’s with the bar attached to it that’s located in there parking lot is a big plus especially when you’re not trying to get a DUI. The breakfast is very good and clean. You can actually make your own waffles as well. They even shuttled me to and from the mall. Look bottom line I can go on and on about how good this hotel is. 5 stars in my book

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
gmca653, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, 5 August 2010
From Ruth,Director of Sales
Thank you jeromeB87 for your time in sharing this comment s so other's can read this review. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and it is agreat achievement to be rated 5 stars in your book. We hope to see you soon!
Vacaville, California
Reviewed 20 May 2010

We stayed at this wonderful motel because we needed something close by to where we had family recooperating in the hospital. My daught found this Quality Inn online and we book the room and hoped for the best. I have to say I was not only suprised but delighted in the high quality of this motel. First off the staff was very warm and welcoming. The rooms were very clean (and I have extreamly high standards) the beds were very comfortable and the sheets were soft . I stayed recently at a 5 star hotel in Northern California with Ocean veiws and a $285 a night price tag and I can Honestly say that the only thing the 5 star had to offer more that this Quality in was the roar of the Ocean. I would stay here again without hesitation and recommend that anyone in need of a comfortable clean friendly place to stay in the Onterio area make this Inn there first and only choice.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
gmca653, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, 24 May 2010
We genuinely appreciate your kind words, our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit. We all pray for a speedy recovery of your family member.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 11 May 2010

Although this hotel offers reasonable prices, the quality of the stay is less than desirable. Company employee was in town for a seminar and was recommended to this hotel and was placed in a non-smoking room that reeked of cigarette smoke. By the end of his four night stay, his eyes were irritated and he had developed a cough from the second-hand smoke. The employee, being the shy easy-going guy that he is, did not complain but when we followed up about his uncomfortable stay, hotel staff was indifferent and rude about employee's misfortune. Needless to say, we will not be staying at this hotel again and will recommend others not to stay here as well.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
gmca653, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, 20 May 2010
I do apologize for the misfortune of your employee, I wish that he reported it to our attention when the incident occur so, we have the chance to solve the problem.
san bernadino
Reviewed 3 May 2010

Horrible staff, horrible service, over charged my credit card, then my MOTHER got yelled at by the manager Tip Sophon when questioning the charges. Whether they believe the additional charges were legit or not, there is no excuse to be treated this way. The grump woman at the front desk looking down her nose as she "greeted us", what a terrible way to ruin a weekend. I will definitely make it known at the travel agency ( and sister agencies) I work for to never use this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Your credit card was not overcharged, it was a fee for smoking in the "NON_SMOKING' room.
houston
Reviewed 5 April 2010

The staff expecially the manager was really nice and helpful giving me tips how to get around the breakfast was very tasty
i would recommend this hotel 100%

• Stayed April 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Bcheri
gmca653, Sales Manager, Ruth at Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, 8 April 2010
Thank you for your kind compliment. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and also able to met our GM which she actually likes to give guests good suggestions on where to go or to dine in.We are looking forward to see you on your next visit to Ontario.