“Beautiful Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Camarillo, United States
“Beautiful Hotel”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is an outstanding hotel. The room was just as pictured, and even nicer than I expected. There was 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. The bed was very comfortable. We had more than enough room for 2 adults and 2 teenagers. I would stay at this hotel again. The breakfast was good, not excellent, but above average as compared to other hotels I have stayed in. A very good value and an excellent stay!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear Cindy T,

I would like to thank you for the kind comments you shared regarding our hotel with other fellow travelers.

We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and we hope to be of service to you and your family in the future. We will continue to do our best to provide the best service possible.

Althea Schaub

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Turkish first
Fontana, California, United States
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Went there for my birthday, hotel is pretty' but do not eat at restaurant! A three hour time lapse for a very expensive overcooked burger. Server was nice, but terrible service, I had to move to another room cos room they first gave us was next to air conditioner unit'. Loud humming really loud and annoying' manager finally moved us, but yesterday as I complained about the restaraunt' he could care less' he should have either paid for my stay, or even half' and or that terrible dinner and incovience' don't stay there stay tuned to my other review about the one in Monrovia ca

Room Tip: Just ask away from air system.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Linda B,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any oversights that may have occurred during your stay. We set high standards for our entire staff and I assure you that what you experienced was an isolated incident and not indicative our typical service levels.

We will continue to train and develop all of our staff members to ensure your next stay will be a pleasant one.

All the best,
Althea Schaub,
General Manger
STOCKTON
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for three days for a family event and the suites were perfect for our family. We had multiple rooms and many kids, room services was so helpful and the breakfast was wonderful, with a omelette bar and a large variety of breakfast foods. We liked the place and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Olga P,

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel seems to have been built yesterday. Very new and fresh. Not the typical "atrium" Embassy Suites.

The suites are very nice, with great work areas and plenty of power outlets for a business traveler. My suite had a nice big shower rather than a bath tub. I really like that.

Complimentary happy hour was very nice, and offered a giant salad rather than the typical embassy suites bagged nacho chips. I thought ths was a nice California touch.

I enjoyed a very nice dinner. Dinner included a well presented salad. There is not too much in the immediate area, and I didn't feel "taken" by the food. It was very good and well presented.

My only complaint was that upon arrival, the suite I was assigned was extremely hot, and the cooling system did not work at all. The very nice desk clerk made a quick suite swap, and the new suite was nice and cool. As a Hilton Diamond, I would have expected my room to have been inspected and perfect.

That being said, this is a fantastic hotel with a great staff.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank GWM160
Dear GWM160,

We would love to thank you for sharing your comments with your fellow travelers regarding the Embassy Suites Ontario.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any oversights that may have occurred during your stay. We set high standards for our entire staff and I assure you that what you experienced with the temperature in your room was an isolated incident and not indicative our typical service levels.

We will continue to train and develop all of our staff members to ensure your next stay will be a more pleasant one.

All the Best,
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have long stayed at Embassy Suites as I believe this is the best option for families traveling with kids. (The bedroom and tv area are seperated so you can tuck the little ones in and still stayed up.) However, this location certainly raised the bar. The property is very modern with new furnishings and a very swanky bar area. The manager's reception had an excellent selection with a great selection of wines. As mentioned by others, the property is less than 10 minutes from the airport. If you have a rental car and an early morning flight, take my advice and drop it off the night before. The hotel suttle can take you back and forth and eliminates the uncertainty with the car rental shuttle the day of.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Althea S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Josh,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with other fellow travelers. We always look forward to hosting families coming down for different events (i.e. travel ball, reunions, special family events)!

Our goal as a staff, is to provide the best service possible to all of our guests and when we read review's like yours it helps us know we are doing our job.

We will continue working on new ways to make all of our guests stay even more enjoyable.

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport and we look forward to seeing you again!

Livermore, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The convenience of this hotel from the Ontario, CA airport was wonderful. Once I landed it only took about 10 minutes for the hotel shuttle to arrive. The drive time was about 5 minutes and the staff were all very friendly. I saved money because the conference I was attending was right in the hotel so I did not need to rent a car. The staff attending to all of us during the conference was top notch.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Julie L
Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Julie,

We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and we hope to be of service to you and your company in the future. We will continue to do our best to provide the best service possible.

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This very contemporary hotel was spotlessly clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating, check in was a breeze. Bartender at Manager's Happy Hour was personable and efficient. I was disappointed at no late check out when we were still in conference meetings

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Elfinize
Dear Elfinize,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments with your fellow travelers regarding the Embassy Suites Ontario.

We work hard each and every day to make sure all of our guests have the best possible hotel experience we can provide.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to provide a late check out during your conference. It can be difficult at times for us to offer a late check out on busy days, especially when we are going to be sold out the same day.

Thank you again for choosing the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport and we look forward to seeing you again!