“Perfect place to stay for Business or Pleasure”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this Embassy for 15 or more times. It's extremely clean with an excellent professional staff that goes above and beyond the call of duty for not only Diamond but all guest. From check in with Kameha, Emily or Rohm- That will constantly check on you to make sure the accommodations are perfect to chef Martin who is awesome with both great appetizers and dinner to Carlos & Hany that both make great drinks during the cocktail reception.They all need to be recognized for meeting & exceeding the high standards set by this Embassy suites location & the entire Hilton brands

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Guest,

We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and we hope to be of service to you and your family in the future. We will continue to do our best to provide the best service possible. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my team like Kameha, Martin, Rom, and Emily to name a few. Thank you again for your loyalty.

Happy Friday,

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great hotel with good service, but come early for breakfast. We arrived at 8:30 for a breakfast that lasted until 9:00. The oatmeal was gone and hot water for tea or hot chocolate had to be requested. Before 9:00, the coffee was gone and there was a short wait for more. At 9:00, everything was promptly cleared including the coffee that had been brought out. They did make oatmeal for me, which was delicious. However, this wasn't the 1 minute kind, so there was a 15 minute wait.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments with your fellow travelers regarding the Embassy Suites Ontario-Airport.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any oversights that may have occurred during your stay. We set high standards for our entire staff and have made adjustments to our complimentary breakfast that will better serve our guests.

We will continue to look for new ways to make our guests experience more enjoyable.

We look forward to seeing you again!

All the Best,

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Very lovely hotel. Rooms are very spacious and well decorated. Good amenities. Very convenient to Ontario airport and local restaurants and shopping district. Complimentary breakfast is well done and the service staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay at this location again.

Dear Tresa,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with other fellow travelers. Please visit us soon again.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 10 March 2014

There is a "can do" feel about this hotel and it's staff. The atmosphere and furniture make it relaxing and enjoyable. The cooked to order breakfast and great options are a good way to start the day. Though it was business; my wife and I felt as if it was a vacation. Fireplace in the lobby is a nice addition.

Good Afternoon Roy,

Wow, I am so glad your visit felt like a vacation and not just work. We share something in common and I will share a little secret with you and your wife. I also start my day with our morning breakfast especially with our amazing omelets I am sure you tried. I hope you and your wife will visit us soon again. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Hotel staff is very professional and friendly. Rooms are comfortable and food is good. I've stayed here at least once a month for the last 5 months and have never been disappointed. Love the reception each night after a long day at work. I also like that the airport is so close.

Hello Latricia,

Thank you for your feedback and for continuing to stay with us. I appreciate your loyalty and wish to create a life time relationship with you.

Enjoy your weekend and we will see you soon,

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was in Ontario for the week and the Embassy Suites is the place to stay. It's convenient to the airport and the local area. The Managers Reception in the evening is well planned and relaxing. The complimentry breakfast is a great start to the day and the eveing meal was always top notch. The servers there make your stay very enjoyable. I'll always stay there when I fly to Ontario.

Room Tip: The elvators are a bit slow but rooms on the 7th floor are amazing!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Kenneth,

I am truly honored to know that you enjoyed your stay here at Embassy Suites Ontario Airport and I hope you can return soon. Be sure to bring your family as I am sure they will also enjoy it.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I enjoy staying at the Embassy Suites in Ontario by the airport. The rooms are spacious and clean, the venue for events is excellent. The service is literally impeccable. The food is well cooked and planned well. I do events for my company all over the USA and this hotel remains one of our favorites, across the nation.

Room Tip: I have no problem with any of the rooms in this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sam,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I am sure you travel a lot and you get to experience many different hotels. Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Ontario Airport when you travel to this area. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the rest of our staff.

Take care,