“Embassy Suites at Ontario, CA”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport
Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Denver, United States
“Embassy Suites at Ontario, CA”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Very lovely hotel. Rooms are very spacious and well decorated. Good amenities. Very convenient to Ontario airport and local restaurants and shopping district. Complimentary breakfast is well done and the service staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay at this location again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Tresa,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with other fellow travelers. Please visit us soon again.

Best Wishes,
Althea Schaub

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Turkish first
Sanger, California
Reviewed 10 March 2014

There is a "can do" feel about this hotel and it's staff. The atmosphere and furniture make it relaxing and enjoyable. The cooked to order breakfast and great options are a good way to start the day. Though it was business; my wife and I felt as if it was a vacation. Fireplace in the lobby is a nice addition.

Good Afternoon Roy,

Wow, I am so glad your visit felt like a vacation and not just work. We share something in common and I will share a little secret with you and your wife. I also start my day with our morning breakfast especially with our amazing omelets I am sure you tried. I hope you and your wife will visit us soon again. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Regards,
Roseville, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Hotel staff is very professional and friendly. Rooms are comfortable and food is good. I've stayed here at least once a month for the last 5 months and have never been disappointed. Love the reception each night after a long day at work. I also like that the airport is so close.

Hello Latricia,

Thank you for your feedback and for continuing to stay with us. I appreciate your loyalty and wish to create a life time relationship with you.

Enjoy your weekend and we will see you soon,

Seattle, United States
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was in Ontario for the week and the Embassy Suites is the place to stay. It's convenient to the airport and the local area. The Managers Reception in the evening is well planned and relaxing. The complimentry breakfast is a great start to the day and the eveing meal was always top notch. The servers there make your stay very enjoyable. I'll always stay there when I fly to Ontario.

Room Tip: The elvators are a bit slow but rooms on the 7th floor are amazing!
Dear Kenneth,

I am truly honored to know that you enjoyed your stay here at Embassy Suites Ontario Airport and I hope you can return soon. Be sure to bring your family as I am sure they will also enjoy it.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I enjoy staying at the Embassy Suites in Ontario by the airport. The rooms are spacious and clean, the venue for events is excellent. The service is literally impeccable. The food is well cooked and planned well. I do events for my company all over the USA and this hotel remains one of our favorites, across the nation.

Room Tip: I have no problem with any of the rooms in this hotel.
Dear Sam,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I am sure you travel a lot and you get to experience many different hotels. Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Ontario Airport when you travel to this area. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the rest of our staff.

Take care,
Gilbert, AZ
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We were in Ontario for one night this past weekend for business, and stayed at the new Embassy Suites by the Ontario airport. We were so pleased with our stay, mostly because the rooms were so quiet - we were able to get a great night sleep before having to get up early for work the next day. When we first arrived, we were worried, because the lobby was full of teenagers - there must have been some sort of group staying there. We were anticipating running footsteps down the hallways and loud neighbors. Thankfully, we did not hear a peep, and we'd like to thank the hotel for their obvious thoughtful placements of their guests. The kids must have been on an entirely different floor. The room was really nice, and the bed comfortable. Thank you, Embassy Suites, for being such a reliable option for business travel.

Dear Denise,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Although I know we all have a busy life style, I am very thankful that you took the time to share your experience. We would love to see you again if you are ever in Ontario.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is the first Embassy Suites I have stayed where the living room and bedroom is side by side. Giving you 2 picture windows in the suite. Making for a very bright suite. I hope this is the new style for Embassy Suites.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Phil,
Thank you for your wonderful review of our new hotel! We are so pleased to have you as our guest and we strive to make every stay a memorable one. We know you have plenty of options to choose from and we are grateful you decided to stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again!