“Good Sray” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Compton, United States
“Good Sray”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel is a good value for the money. Just get to breakfast early on the weekend or you will miss out on the bacon. parking can get out of hand at times as well. I would stay here again. I was originally booked for two nights the I extended for one additional night.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Good Morning Maxine,

I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. It is a great opportunity for us to know the areas we can improve on. We will continue working with our staff to ensure our guest have an exceptional experience everytime they stay with us.

Happy Monday,
Althea Ferrell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Turkish first
Chandler, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was very disappointed to find out that when I arrived late (after 2am) to the hotel for my reservation that there was no room available. When I booked the room, the confirmation stated that "Your reservation is guaranteed for late arrival" so I did not think I would have to call ahead to let them know I was arriving late. I was informed on arrival that they were overbooked and were sending me to a nearby hotel. Although my room was comped, the hotel I was sent to was not up to par with what I was expecting for my trip.
On top of that, since the hotel I was sent to was not part of the Hilton family, I did not receive my HHonors rewards points.
I was appreciative that my night was comped but would have preferred to of had the stay I had planned and was guaranteed. Very disappointing for what is normally a very good experience with Embassy Suites properties.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank John G
Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear John,

Please accept my sincere apologies regarding your reservation. I really appreciate your feedback as I will continue to work with all of my staff to better serve our guests. If you are ever in Ontario again, please consider coming back to our hotel. I would be more than happy to make your reservation and be sure to hold it for a late arrival if need be.

All the best,
Gold Canyon, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

From the other reviews it sounds like this is a new hotel. It looks like it is new. Very nice. I had trouble finding it, my GPS took me to the other side of I-10. The happy hour snacks were good, so good they sucked me into staying and ordering dinner. That was a mistake. I ordered the California Cheese Steak and it was very greasy. I felt bad all night. I like the ES breakfast but I only had time for coffee and oatmeal which was good. I would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments with your fellow travelers regarding Embassy Suites Ontario Airport.

We work hard each and every day to make sure all of our guests have the best possible hotel experience we can provide.

We are getting ready to launch our new Chaffey's Restaurant Menu soon and we would really like to see you return.

Have a great evening,
oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Without a doubt, the nicest Embassy I've ever visited. Excellent room layout, very clean. Very courteous and professional staff. Very close to the airport for early morning flights.

I'll be back next time I'm in town! Unbeatable value for the money .

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Good Afternoon,

As the General Manager of Embassy Suites Ontario Airport, I feel very proud of my staff and feel very thankful for guests like yourself. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us even though you were away from home on business. I want to thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please visit us if work sends you out to Ontario again.

Happy Monday,
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

You CAN have your cake and eat it, too, at Embassy Suites Ontario-Airport Hotel! I highly recommend this hotel, without hesitation, because my stay there was even better than I anticipated. My very excellent adventure began at the check-in desk. Kameha, the receptionist, greeted me with a warm pleasant smile and proceeded to listen with a caring ear regarding the requests that I had for my accommodations. She, then, assigned me to the suite that was perfect for my concerns which, of course, made me feel like a valued guest of the hotel. Later, in the afternoon, I attended the Manager's Reception in the lobby which was quite pleasant. The next morning at the complimentary HOT breakfast, Chef Antonio prepared my omelet just the way that I ordered it. YUM! Upon leaving the hotel, I realized that I had misplaced an address that I needed for a nearby establishment. Emily, the morning receptionist, was quite familiar with the place that I was going to and graciously looked up the address for me. All in all, the hotel feels spacious, new and modern. The parking is free. The suites are big and comfortable, and the incredible, personable service from the staff is just "Icing on the Cake."

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ms T B
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I am very happy to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay and felt welcomed from the very moment you entered our lobby. I will make sure to share your comments with Antonio, Kameha, and Emily. Thank you so much for staying at Embassy Suites Ontario Airport and I really hope you can visit us soon again.

Have a great rest of your day,
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed here for a few weeks and tried pretty much everything there. The lobby, bar, restaurant and rooms are great. The hotel has a nice modern, but comfortable feel to it. Don't except the staff to be attentive on serving you though. In fact, they seem to have confusion amongst themselves as to who should be doing what sometimes. Internet is fast, food is decent. The manager's reception has mystery snacks with nobody around to tell you what they are. I can't eat shellfish so I had to steer clear--who knows what's them. The bar/lobby area is nice, but don't except to be served unless you're sitting at the bar, and when it comes to food it gets rather confusing and the bar tender generally won't ask you if you want food and even leave you sitting with a menu for far too long. The gym is a good size with plenty of equipment. The pool/spa area is nice too. The front desk staff seem friendly, but will talk on the phone and ignore you standing there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Brian,

We would love to thank you for sharing your comments with your fellow travelers regarding the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport. Please know that we set high standards for our entire staff and we will continue to look for new ways to make our guest's experience more enjoyable. We know you have plenty of hotel options to choose from and we would really like to see you back soon.

Orange County, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Embassy Suites. The suite was roomy and very nice. The hotel was very nice and we had no issues with our stay. The morning breakfast was delicious. Overall the stay was very nice and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you can soon visit us again. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast.

Best Regards,