Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport
US$123
US$151
US$139
Hyatt.com
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$88
All reviewsthe manager's receptionindoor poolontario airportomelet bargreat hotelliving roomcooked to order breakfastbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastmorning breakfasteasy accessshuttle servicedefinitely stay here againgreat customer serviceyogurtsandrafreeway
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I am a business traveler, and have been to many Hilton and Embassy Hotels. This location is very close to the Ontario Airport and I-10, making it easy to access. The Hotel is in somewhat new condition, and is very comfortable for the business traveler-quiet room, fridge and desk and comp internet. What is not to like? Most staff was very friendly and helpful, the front desk being the least friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Hello Carol,

I am glad that our location and amenities fit what you were looking for. We really appreciate the feedback we receive so that we can make sure we share it with our team and continue to work towards greater customer service.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful, I will go back. The rooms and reception area were very clean. They had an enclosed pool in which was very clean however a little small. I have stayed in a few Embassy Suites and have had great experiences.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Good Afternoon Carl,

I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my team.

Enjoy the rest of your week,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I enjoyed the professionalism of the staff and comforts and spaciousness of the suite. The complimentary breakfast was exellant as always and I could not have asked for a better experiance. There were other choices in the area, many that were less expensive but none of them compared to the value I service that I experianced at the Embassy Suites Ontario.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Derrell,

Thank you for your feedback. It really feels amazing to know that our guests enjoy their stay. We do understand just like you said, that there are many choices in this area. On behalf of our team, thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

What a wonderful and friendly staff! They went above and beyond and the van staff were so helpful in assisting and helping my husband even when we were running late! Fantastic customer service, friendly and cared about all of the guests!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I want to take a moment to thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am truly happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and especially the service you received from our great staff. Please be sure to visit us again if you are in Ontario.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This Hotel is very high end for the money and the service and condition of the hotel is awesome. I strongly recommend it. If you are in Business this is the place to stay specially if you are holding a meeting.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Althea F, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Good Afternoon William,

I want to thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my hotel staff. We look forward in seeing you again.

Take much care and Happy Monday,