“embassy suites in ontario”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 8 August 2014

beautiful locations and great customer service. This is one of the very few times i can honesty say that i went to ahotel and had nothing to complain about when i left. They made us feel like we were priority and there only goal was to make us happy. The food for breasfest was hot, and good. The landscape was clean, and the kids had just as much fun as the adults.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Trianna,

We would love to thank you for sharing your comments with your fellow travelers regarding the Embassy Suites Ontario.

We are so pleased to have you as our guest and we strive to make every stay a memorable one. We know you have plenty of options to choose from and we are grateful you decided to stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again!

All The Best,

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Everyone was extremely helpful, especially Kimberly. She helped us out when a third party service didn't pass along our reservation. Most hotels in the area where booked and we had few options. She saved us that night!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Carla D,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Embassy Suites Ontario-Airport.

We set our standards high with our customer service, and for that we are pleased to hear that our staff was helpful to you. Although you experienced difficulties with your third party reservation, I am glad that Kimberly was able to make the situation a better one.

We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

First of all let me state this is an excellent hotel in great shape. The manager's reception and breakfast were very well ran. Hany the bar tender is an excellent employee. I spent three nights at this location. I had a small issue that was never resolved. The clock beside my bed was very dim and you couldn't read the numbers even at night. I let it go the first night and on my way out the next morning I asked if someone could replace the clock. I was assured it would be no problem. I returned that day and it wasn't fixed. As I went by the desk I explained the situation and I was told that all their clocks are dim and they often receive complaints. I explained that I stay at many Hilton properties and the clocks are the same and there is a dimmer etc. So started the problem. I was again told don't be dissapointed if the clock isn't fixed because they are always dim not wanting to perpetuate the debate I asked that they change the clock. Several hours later after I returned from dinner, the clock had not been replaced, instead there was a replacement clock sitting on the desk. I plugged in the new clock and went to set it but the lock was broken not allowing me to set the correct time. I called down to the desk and expressed my displeasure at how the situation was handled and asked for the manager to call me the next day. Guess what no phone call and no clock replaced. The customer service over this small issue could have been easily rectified without debate and timely. Instead, I was blown off by two employees and unfortunately I'm sure the manager never received my message,

Dear Drunyon,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the oversight that occurred during your stay.We set high standards for our entire staff and the service you received was not acceptable. We are in the process of purchasing new clocks that will better serve our guests. I will also be addressing the level of service you received with our staff to ensure this does not happen again.

If you happen to be in the area again we hope to have another opportunity to better serve you.

All the Best,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My friend & I along with each of our daughters spent last weekend at the Embassy Suites Ontario for a bridal shower. The hotel fit our needs perfectly. Having the large suites along with extra amenities such as breakfast worked out great for the 4 of us. I was especially impressed that even though we were next to the freeway and airport there was no noise. I did get a good deal on the room through Expedia and it was worth every penny. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear NXB2,

Thank you for taking the time to give your positive feedback to your fellow travelers.

We are very pleased to hear that the 4 of you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and that our larger suite was able to accommodate the 4 of you ladies comfortably without disturbance of the airport or freeway.

We hope to see you again in your future stay in Ontario!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Beautiful hotel! Room service was excellent! Beautiful view of the mountains! Hotel lobby was also beautiful. Morning breakfast was hot and several choices available. This hotel is about 5 minutes from Ontario airport.

Dear Joyce,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with other fellow travelers.

We work hard each and every day to make sure all of our guests have the best possible hotel experience we can provide. Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Newer hotel with nice rooms that are well furnished. The evening receptions are always a plus and we enjoyed the new menu items for dinner. The breakfast is always a plus as they offer just about anything for your appitite.
My only complaint, noise. Not the airplane noise, that was not really an issue. It was the strange "knocking" type noise that seemed to come from the vents and/or piping in the sinks. Not sure where it came from, but it kept waking me up throughout the night. And, I could hear when my neighbors came/went from their doors. Not a great night's sleep. I can handle that for 1 night, just glad it was only one night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Good Evening Lisa,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I do apologize for the noise disturbance you experienced. I will be sure to share your comments with my team to ensure we continue looking for ways to improve our guest's experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel had a wedding and did not have enough parking for the hotel guests and the wedding party. It took me 30 minutes to find parking until I gave up and parked it in the entry area. I spoke to the GM in the morning and he was very responsive and proactive. He remedied the situation immediately and gave me confidence that he would make sure the problem didn't happen in the future. He definitely went above and beyond what was expected.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Hello Perry,

I apologize that you experienced trouble finding a parking spot. I do thank you very much for providing us with your feedback as it helps us to better serve our guests in the future.

Enjoy the rest of your week,