“Thank You for the Free Internet”

Folk Inn Ontario Airport
Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I am in CA for 24 hours. I am so thankful for hotels that do not nickel and dime you for the internet. My daughter is spending her last night with friends and I needed to go back to the hotel and get some work done.

I have a large spotless room with fabulous smelling bath stuffs.

The staff was very nice when I checked into the last non-smoking room in the hotel.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: There are stairs to the second floor and no elevator. Consider this when booking.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
RLH204, Front Office Manager at Folk Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Gmanbumpy,
Thank you for taking the time to write such an wonderful comment about your stay with us. Giving free wifi is one of many accomadations here and we are glad it came into great use for you here. We are always thrilled when we are able to exceed our guest's expectations. We appreciate you'r business and hope have you stay with us again in the near future.
Sincerley,
Red Lion Hotle Staff.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

THis was a perfect halfway point for my trip from Santa Cruz to Prescott Arizona. The room was clean, comfortable, spacious. NO complaints Didn't feel like I was stuck in a stinky dog room! Lots of lawn nearby.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Pamela N,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay here at Red Lion Hotel. We are happy you and your furry friend where able to have a great stay here with us. Our number one priotity is our guest and we thrive to exceed in great stays for our guests. We appricate your business and hope to see you agian in the near future.
Sincelery,

Reviewed 28 February 2014

This is a nice hotel, which amazed me because I thought it was not going to be a good hotel, I almost didn't check in because the elevator was out and I have back pains, but I didn't and I am glad I didn't. The exterior has a nice appeal, the lobby is nicely decorated and gives it a homi feeling, the room is very nicely decorated, very clean, nice bed, firnishings 5 stars, the staff was all nice with the exception of one clerk, the breakfast is good with the exception that it didn't open on time, overall 4 out of 5

2  Thank Paul R

Dear Paul R,
Thank you so much for the great review, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed you'r stay. We are also pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel and we truly appricate you noticing our decore. The elevator is about done but thank you for giving us the chance while it was being built. We hope to see you soon and thanks again for choosing us.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I generally book chain hotels for my frequent travel but stumbled across this Red Lion, which was not familiar to me. Leather couch, marble kitchen sink, refrig, microwave, big room, big desk, leather office chair, more than enough electrical outlets ... for under $100 ... really??? REALLY!
Great staff, cleaner than clean, quiet ... what else do you need?
Food. The breakfast that is included lacks but you can buy a full breakfast for $5.
Like this place so much we signed an annual contract for the room rate. won't be long this place will be on everyone's radar screen whenin the Ontario area.

1  Thank Bob B

Dear Bob B,
Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review on our hotel. We are always thrillled when are able to exceed the expectations of our guests. We are grateful and glad you noticed all of the accomidations in the room we provided and glad you liked it. We hope you are able to stay with us again.
Sincelery,

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The stay didn't start well as the desk clerk got bitc*y with my boss over securing the incidentals with a credit card. The hotel salesperson "wasn't available" but we caught her lying about the availability of the salesperson. Not good. But the entire rest of the conference went off without a hitch.

1  Thank Teixeira J

Dear Teixeira J,
Thank you very much for providing helpful feedback regarding your stay. I am glad you enjoyed the confince room and part of your stay was nice. I am sorry to hear about the way our staff treated you and i would like you to know that it was adressed and our number one priority is our guests. We hope you will be staying with us again so we can prove our ability to exceed your expectations.
Sincerley,

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Been staying here while attending Road 2 California Quilt show for years. The hotel has changed owners in the last year but still offers good service and value. Shuttle service to and from airport is a big plus. Breakfast has been scaled back but still includes eggs.Nice to have Starbucks near since their coffee is lacking. Sadly, happy hour has been canceled. No elevator, so guests must carry suitcases upstairs. Wonderful staff makes up for the minuses

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
RLH204, Front Office Manager at Folk Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Shauna M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about are hotel. We are glad we where able to accomidate you in a way that made you feel like home even with new owners. Exceeding our guest's expectations is number one to us and we are glad we where able to make it enjoyable for you. Cant wait to see you next year!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Friends and I were traveling to Ontario for a large quilt show. When I booked this hotel, it was a Magnuson Grand Boutique, but several months before our stay, changed to the Red Lion. Not having stayed before, not sure what to expect, but the hotel is lovely, well appointed, and the staff just couldn't have been nicer. My only "con", if you will, is there is no elevator, which I didn't realize upon booking. I have heard they will be installing one in the near future, which will be a big plus. Having bad knees for stairs, I was delighted to find the hotel very willing to provide strong young men who were happy to haul our suitcases up and down the stairs. I called a month ahead to confirm our reservation, since the hotel had changed hands. Heather at the front desk found we were now short one room (there were 4 of us staying), but quickly booked us an additional one. I told her we would be arriving late since we were flying late from Oregon, and she promised to hold the requested rooms for us, which she did. I also noticed the published rate for this hotel was less than the Magnuson when I booked and she turned me over to her manager Sonja, who was wonderful about adjusting the rate. Beds were super comfy as were pillows. We all slept great! Breakfast was adequate, though the first morning we had a choice of 4 selections, including a lovely omelet, and the other 3 days it was just scrambled eggs and sausage and the usual cereal, breads and such. It all worked out fine, if not a bit repetitive. My friends room had a sink leak upon arrival, which was fixed immediately and one morning we accidentally left the do not disturb sign on and so, no housekeeping, but when we asked the front desk for just some clean towels (at (6:00 at night), they were delivered with a smile quickly. I have not had a lot of experience with Red Lion Hotels, but we all were very pleased with this experience and would recommend it to anyone going to the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear GrammaLJ,
Thank you so much for leaving such a lovly review about our hotel. We are glad your stay went smooth and everything turend out to work just the way you'd like it. We always try to exceed our guest needs and where glad the pricing and our staff was able to be so helpful to you. We hope to have you back with us sometime in the near future.