“Real Value for your money!!!”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My husband is a truck driver and sometimes we have to stay in the area until he leaves. I have stayed at this hotel about 5 times already and they have never disappointed us. The rooms are always clean. The front desk are always very helpful and friendly. This is the place I will be staying everytime we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
ABVI-Ontario, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

@Josephine R - although its been a year, we hope that you're still staying with us when in town. Thank you for the feedback and we welcome more recent comments.

Reviewed 13 August 2011

We put down a $20.00 deposit. Had a great night. Accomodations were great. We wondered about the holes in the walls and the broken furniture but didn't think about it until check out time when the clerk inspected our room and wouldn't give us back our deposit because of them. I wonder how much extra they make preying on unsuspecting guests like this. What a scam. Twenty bucks isn't much unless it's all the money you have. The pool & jacuzzi would have been nice except for the algae and mold.

Room Tip: Inspect room carefully and show pictures of any damages to clerk when you check in.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gator511

@Gator511 - Sorry to hear you had an unpleasant stay with us. Provide me your contact information and I will make sure that we refund you the security deposit you were not returned. We are pretty flexible with it, but I apologize on behalf of our hotel for whomever you dealt with that day. Our pool is regularly maintained and free of algae at this time.. we are actually re-plastering and re-tiling in the coming weeks, so this won't be an issue again. We don't have a jacuzzi for general use. Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 28 June 2011

We were first time customers, but treated as if we had been family members of the owners. The property was clean, just like the website shows! The room looked clean and smelled clean. The bed was perfect... firm, but not hard.

Room Tip: All of the rooms appear to be about equal.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

@don09131950 - Glad to you hear you were treated so well.. this what we try to provide for each our guests!

Reviewed 15 December 2010

VERY friendly & accomodating staff from front desk to housekeeping. You can receive a price break when you join the ABVI club online, but still found this to be the least expensive hotel in the area. Rooms are decent & clean and have micro/fridge. Denny's & McDonalds next door & more across the street. Police Dept. & gas station also across the street. Only 2 gripes; no in-room coffee & TV's aren't the best, but you can't have it all at this price!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo

@chinojeano - I agree, our TVs and cable service are not great.. BUT we now have flat screen 32" LEDs in all rooms and will have HD TV service by Jan 2013. And our rates will still be the BEST VALUE!

Reviewed 13 March 2006

Orbitz had not sent in my reservation & had not included my second room. The sales manager on duty was awesome at handling the situation. I was able to pull up my email with my reservation and she guaranteed the rates. Her attitude was friendly, which resulted in awesome service. The rooms were better than expected. In fact the hotel deserves more stars. The small suties were large with two queen beds & a pull out sofa bed. The shower was my husbands dream shower... he is 6'1 and loved the high shower heads. The location is righ off the highway w/no traffic noise. Great restuarants nearby, and a daily paper delivered to your door. No complaints from me, I enjoyed my stay and would definitly stay there again. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2006
1  Thank ckaykat
A TripAdvisor Member
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed 3 November 2005

Very friendly staff, went out of their way to get a me a coffee maker. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Great locations with a bunch of food options w/in walking distance, including a 24hr Denny's. BEST RATES IN TOWN! This hotel definately met my expectations.

• Stayed: September 2005, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2005

Screwed up my reservation, then lied to me about it. Had to arrange for me to stay at another hotel, and made sure to place me in an absolute dump. Terrible place, and would never try to stay there again.

Stayed: May 2005, travelled on business