“Quiet and Private”

Royal Cut Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Royal Cut Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 312 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wailea, Maui
“Quiet and Private”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is an excellent place to celebrate a quiet anniversary or birthday. The food is delicious and the service is very personal. sign up on-line for their dining club to get great discounts.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank SandyBeaches09

St. Augustine, Florida
“Another meal where trip advisor paid off”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Never been to this area before and consulted TA for a place for dinner. Being solo I wanted a place with a lounge. The Royal Cut has a small cozy lounge and I sat right at the bar where you can enjoy their full menu. I ordered the "royal cut" filet, which at 11 ounces for $33 I thought was pretty reasonable. My bartender was attentive and sociable. The meal came with soup or salad as well as potato and vegetable. The potato was enormous. The steak was cooked exactly how I asked. I am in town again tonight and I may just go back and hit this place again tonight!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank cwbunger32
Benton Harbor, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Jewel in Ontario!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service, wonderful atmosphere! Nothing to complain about here. I recommend the Prime Rib!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Linda D
Glendora, California
“Great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Dinner at the Royal Cut Restaurant was a very pleasant experience. We used our Entertainment Book to try it and the food and service were exceptional. The salad bar is small but more than adequate and the bean salad was delicious. Prime rib was the best we have had in years and was more than enough for 2 meals. Mmmn . We had crab cakes for an appetizer and there was a plentiful amount of crab. Overall, I think the restaurant was excellent. Only problem...crying, noisy child and the waiter gratefully moved our table.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank ladydocas123
Ontario, California, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

We love this restaurant. The food is consistently great and so is the service. It's usually pretty quiet there. It's a very nice place to go for great food for a special occasion- we had our wedding reception there even.

• Visited July 2012