“Great value and location at Ayres”

Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
GreenLeadersGold level
Hawaii
“Great value and location at Ayres”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

This hotel is very nice, it's comfortable, great location and a friendly staff. It's amazing to get such quality for such a low price. It's clean, comfortable and all the shopping you could hope for next door or very close by. It's not luxurious, but you can't find anything wrong or to complain about here. I only wish Ayres had properties in every state, you can't go wrong.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, 25 June 2012
Dear Craignsandra -

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel. What a treat to know that the location of our hotel and the accommodations made your stay so satisfying. Nothing pleases us more than to know our guests have had a comfortable hotel experience, so it is fantastic to know we were able to provide this for you. Your review is appreciated and we hope you will choose us again in the future.

Warm regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Rancho Cucamonga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2012

Have stayed atleast 4 time per month for the pass 11 months. Everyone is very helpful. Its always clean and they provide the best customer service.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, 13 June 2012
Dear Maria -

Thank you so much for your kind review and for your continued visits this past eleven months. I am so pleased we are able to provide you with consistently comfortable and clean accommodations as well as friendly, helpful service. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

We stay at this hotel often while we are in the area on business. Excellent service from check-in to breakfast in the morning. Rooms are very nicely appointed. A wonderful value.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the freeway
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, 5 June 2012
Dear Kathygardens -

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your kind words and for your continued patronage. We do our utmost to ensure each guest is provided with an exceptional hotel experience, so it is wonderful to know that we consistently meet this goal for you. We hope that your travels bring you to our hotel again very soon.

Warm regards,

Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

Room was large and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, great location, excellent value.

Room Tip: We had a room very far from the elevator and they seem to have just one luggage cart so ask for a ro...
Salem Or.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

I booked this hotel through expedia and was quite happy with the accommodation's when I arrived. I was less that pleased that there were a number of hairs left in the shower and on the nightstand, this wasn't a huge issue but nevertheless its what I experienced there. What really was a problem though was the police banging on my door at 2am, I expected to hear that my rental car had been broken into but was questioned in regard to what I heard that evening coming from the pool area. I hadn't heard anything so the officer asked for name, time of check in etc.The next morning I observed crime scene investigators and police working in the pool area so I asked at the front desk what had happened and was given the "no comment" response so I looked it up and found that there had been a stabbing at the pool.
I was then sent a auto generated how was your stay e-mail from the hotel at which time I took the time to contact the manager of the hotel and convey to him my displeasure with the events and my desire for him to make it right by me. He responded with a apology and a offer for a "gift certificate" for a future stay. I have no plans to return to the area so that is of no value to me and I let him know that and that was the end of it.

Nice hotel, incredibly poor management and possibly some suspect housekeeping.

In my opinion those that were rousted by the police at 2am should have had a apology issued ASAP and their rooms comp'd for the night, I let the manager know my sentiments but they fell on deaf ears.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Dave A
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, 24 May 2012
Dear Dave –

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience caused by this incident.

Safety is and always will be of paramount importance to us. The hotel features a maximum number of security cameras and the entire property is locked down at 10 pm nightly. The police station is also located right across the street from us, which accounts for the extremely prompt response time to this unfortunate and difficult situation that occurred. I invite you to contact me directly as I would be more than happy to discuss a possible reimbursement. We wish nothing more than for our guests to feel comfortable in our accommodations, so again I deeply apologize for this atypical stay and look forward to hearing from you so we can come to a satisfactory resolution.

Regards,

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

We were not looking in Ontario for our visit to our sons graduation down the highway, but having read the reviews on trip advisor, we decided to try it out and commute. We were very happy with our decision. The hotel is beautiful. Our suite was spacious and lovely. The service was excellent. Even the breakfast, which we had planned to skip was so lovely ( beautiful fruit salad, a chef making eggs and pancakes to order, cheese, salsa, good coffee, delicious oatmeal with e raisins and brown sugar, juices, etc). We ate on the lovely terrace outside under a blue California sky). We will definitely recommended this place to others and stay there any time we are in the area.

Orlando,FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

I stayed there recently on a business trip, and was not familiar with the Ayres brand, so didn't quite know what to expect. I was very pleased, the hotel lived up to all requirements and provided nice accomodations for a week long stay. I would say this is comparable to a nice Hampton Inn, but probably superior in the overall amenities. This hotel is located adjacent to the Ontario Mills Mall (walking distance), so there are plenty of entertainment and restaurant choices nearby. The rooms are larger than average and include a wetbar with fridge and micro, a nice courtyard seating area, and a cooked to order hot breakfast that was very well executed every day (this is closer to an Embassy Suites setup, where you can order eggs, omelets, etc. and they cook to order - very nice). The fitness room is not open until 6 AM, so that's a little inconvenient for us early risers. Value is excellent - free wi-fi, managers receptions in the evening with beer/wine/appetizers, and the aforementioned hot breakfast are all included in a very reasonable room rate. Special kudos to the shuttle arrangements - the hotel was extremely accomodating with providing free shuttle servie to the airport, local restaurants, even to/from the office within reasonable distances. After writing this, I went back and changed the rating from Very Good to Excellent - just can't seem to find anything wrong with the stay. For a good value, better than average amenities, and excellent service, I can't imagine a better positioned property in this area.

Room Tip: I asked for a king and got doubles, but it was on ground floor, so a good compromise.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business