We are a HUGE fan of the Ayres properties in general - so warm and welcoming, and lovely decor at reasonable prices. Although this particular Ayres had excellent employees and the same warmth and welcoming atmosphere, there were a few downsides. The rooms (at least ours - we had the king suite) are not as richly decorated as other Ayres we've been to. Perhaps it's because this particular location is more for business conferences? I'm not sure, but I did like the fact that the sofa couches are leather. Cleanliness is the most important aspect to me, and leather is much better than fabric b/c it's easily cleaned. And it was a wonderful-sized room, with a fridge that's actually cold. The lobby and breakfast room also don't have the same "grandeur" as other Ayres, but we were only there for a night, so it was fine. But what really bothered me was the pool area. Cigarette smokers and cigarette butts littered the pool area, and it was so unenjoyable, we left after 10 minutes. And we needed that relaxation in the hot tub so badly! I never had this issue at any other Ayres.
But again, the staff is wonderful, and I still love the Ayres as my favorite hotel chain. I would definitely pick a different location (if possible) - the one in Costa Mesa is lovely (particularly the pool area and courtyard). And the one in Hawthorne is very nice as well (particularly the dining room). But this location is right near the mall with so much to do. And for our purposes, it was fine, and the bedding as always was so comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall. This unique hotel oasis combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. You’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, microwaves, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.The Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall is conveniently located next door to the Inland Empire's primary tourist attraction, the renowned Ontario Mills Mall. Revive your wardrobe at one of the largest shopping malls in North America and then relax in your luxurious suite afterwards. Also, tee off at the Empire Lakes Golf Course only one mile away. Other nearby attractions include the Citizens Business Bank Arena, the Ontario Convention Center, and Scandia Amusement Park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Suites Ontario At The Mills Mall Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Suites Mills Mall Ontario